Nissan Trailseeker #5

corrie.kuilder

Don't forget to have your bike Marked & Secured at the DataDot stand for only R199! 

We'll fit over 3 000 unique microdots to your bike and link this to your personal profile making your bike "Too Hot To Handle"

Come visit us at the DataDot stand next to the bike wash or go to www.cycleregister.co.za for more information and to register your profile. 

See you at the races!

post-37812-0-72171100-1414586597_thumb.jpg

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget to have your bike Marked & Secured at the DataDot stand for only R199! 

We'll fit over 3 000 unique microdots to your bike and link this to your personal profile making your bike "Too Hot To Handle"

Come visit us at the DataDot stand next to the bike wash or go to www.cycleregister.co.za for more information and to register your profile. 

See you at the races!

That web site doesnt work. 

I am literally the slowest in my batch!!!! Should maybe just let them go and try to stay ahead of the next batch. That, or I'll have to wear a mask..... 

Will be my first MTB seeded event so in the last 40 km batch. See you guys talk about dust , is their a lot of loose sand to negotiate or how is the route?

Looking to at least be at top of my bunch so I can start in at least C bunch for the next event .

Looking at it as a challenge to improve seeding , for the event of next year.

Will be my first MTB seeded event so in the last 40 km batch. See you guys talk about dust , is their a lot of loose sand to negotiate or how is the route?

Looking to at least be at top of my bunch so I can start in at least C bunch for the next event .

Looking at it as a challenge to improve seeding , for the event of next year.

Can't comment on the sand or not, but as a motivator, looks like you will have to do a 1:50 ish time for this one to get you a 44 ish index result. This is a 'scientific' thumb suck based on the following:

1. It has been mentioned that this is similiar to the Curro race, where a 1:50 earned you a 43-44 index.

2. Based on the seedings for this race you  need at least a 44 to get into C batch.

Also keep in mind that the other guys are also improving, so you probably need to do a lot better to make such a jump in seeding using just one race....but what do I know, you might be one of those semi pro ninjas of the cycling world!

So I fetched my race pack today and only when I got back did I notice there is no board in the pack.

Reading the little insert in the pack about sticking the race and group on the board, can I just use any blank board? Or do I have to get a specific blank one from sas seeding?

So I fetched my race pack today and only when I got back did I notice there is no board in the pack.

Reading the little insert in the pack about sticking the race and group on the board, can I just use any blank board? Or do I have to get a specific blank one from sas seeding?

Hi Peanut, you need a specific SAS board as it contains your RF chip used for timing.

I believe you can get a board on race day as well

Hi Peanut, you need a specific SAS board as it contains your RF chip used for timing.

I believe you can get a board on race day as well

Cool thought that might be the case. May as well just register and get a number then.

Anyone received their package from the couriers yet?

Nothing yet, think it will be tomorrow - Thurs

What's inside the bag,#rubbing hands,lol

Archived