2015 Tour de France

Frosty

So the mighty Astana don't look so drugged up when the big boys come out to play....:-)

Always amazed by the power of the real rouleurs in conditions like these..it was basicly 10 or 15 guys doing the work up front with a 50 plus group chasing.

Would be great to see some of the power numbers of the guys that created that split.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to hear the commentators leaning towards Nibali and Quintana are out of the GC running

Sagaaan you racer

How the hell did he earn podium after a bike change so close to the white chalk.

Machine

Cav not only screwed up the sprint but also screwed Tony out of yellow because he stopped sprinting

And tomorrow Tony will work his but off for Cav again.

I think they should have based their tour around working for Uran

And tomorrow Tony will work his but off for Cav again.

I think they should have based their tour around working for Uran

I am not sure what tomorrow's finish looks like.. may not be a suitable Cav finish.

Sagaaan you racer

How the hell did he earn podium after a bike change so close to the white chalk.

Machine

And that's after closing the gap for 'Berto in the crosswinds when the echelon ruled

"If I could hang on for 3rd, I could hang on for the win... Some imbeciles think cycling is a computer game," he fumed. "Gutted for @tonymartin85. Congratulations @AndreGreipel." and so said Cav... 

Wonder if Uran is going to put in a strong one this year as a job application as it seems he's being let go at the end of the season. 

I am not sure what tomorrow's finish looks like.. may not be a suitable Cav finish.

Mur de Huy

Finalé of Flèche Wallone

Hopefully Dan Martin will kick some azzz

Or Kwe-yah-koffie

Okay. Maybe not tomorrow but the rest of the flat stages

It was a headwind finish and I just spoke with Mark [Renshaw] and I think he went too early and left me hanging,” Cavendish told the media when he stepped off the Etixx-QuickStep bus.

“Maybe I could have waited but that would have been a risky move. Today there was three guys who rode it right and if you look at the video I gave them a bit of a leadout,” Cavendish said, aware that human error and tired legs can creep in.

“The fact that Cancellara has beaten me. I wasn’t like I had a bad sprint. You can see I’ve gone from too long. When Cancellara beats me in the sprint it means I’ve gone from too long.

Not sure of that's a bit of a spray or a plain fact! 

“I was held up by Alan Hansen’s crash. I was a hair’s breath away from the lead group but we were disorganised and we didn’t manage to close the gap immediately... That’s cycling, you have to accept the bad days. There’s still a long way to go in the Tour.”

Nibbles

It was a headwind finish and I just spoke with Mark [Renshaw] and I think he went too early and left me hanging,” Cavendish told the media when he stepped off the Etixx-QuickStep bus.

“Maybe I could have waited but that would have been a risky move. Today there was three guys who rode it right and if you look at the video I gave them a bit of a leadout,” Cavendish said, aware that human error and tired legs can creep in.“The fact that Cancellara has beaten me. I wasn’t like I had a bad sprint. You can see I’ve gone from too long. When Cancellara beats me in the sprint it means I’ve gone from too long.

Not sure of that's a bit of a spray or a plain fact!

Fact

Cavendish is a chop, now blaming Renshaw.  Isn't it his job to let his leadout man know when to go?  ONly he knows how much he has in his legs. His leadout man can't magically sense it.  Astana team caught fast asleep after that crash.

I was held up by Alan Hansen’s crash. I was a hair’s breath away from the lead group but we were disorganised and we didn’t manage to close the gap immediately... That’s cycling, you have to accept the bad days. There’s still a long way to go in the Tour.”

Nibbles

Some one pls pass on these flash cards just so he doesn't get a whinging pom mixed up with a beer loving, blue blooded ANZAC. ;)

post-15825-0-83797300-1436120988_thumb.jpg

We are going to see some very nervous GC riders over the next couple of days..

Archived