The 36One MTB Challenge

TrailWarrior

Well if it is a Bryton40 then you have 24hr life. Remember that Bryton I don't think you can charge while operating.

Will check next time how long it takes to charge my CycleOps Joule.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wondered if someone doing 36One is riding/training with power? and around what TSB are you aiming to have before 36One.  ^_^

where is kingskloof

Off of Hendrik Potgieter road in the westrand...Near hekpoort/ near to northern farms as well,

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas all! Hope you all get whats on your wish list! Happy training, keep them legs turning and be safe. 2014 rushing to an end....2015 coming with a bang....and of course 36One!

Enjoy! :thumbup:

Sadly kingskloof is no longer open

No longer open??!!................news to me.....that is a pity.  what is the situation that closed for riding........??

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm did our first 150km ride 2 weeks ago ... eish was tough, Cradle, hekpoort back.

Good Luck to everyone training!!

We are doing Breeds nek from Van Gaalen on Saturday, so will se how that goes. (my first time on breeds)  :whistling:

Can't wait for the night riding,absolute blast and the last water point before halfway........wonder if the farmers will have the KLIPPIES again!!!

Can't wait for the night riding,absolute blast and the last water point before halfway........wonder if the farmers will have the KLIPPIES again!!!

Hi Cejay see you are based in KZN, what routes are you riding for training? Do you have any suggestions on what lights to use and essentials to pack. New to this night riding thing...

I had the proverbial mental meltdown on Wednesday...

I have 70.3 in two weeks. On the back of a month long injury recovery in October, I'm feeling pretty nervous about switching onto the long rides once the triathlon idiocy is complete.

I'm riding, if you want to classify that as training.

Eish! Battling to get my mind into the game. With work & family to juggle and not to forget to mention the summer heat!

I just need to just finish this 36O beast!

Then I am sure I will be back on track for the rest of the year's offerings!!

Planned endurance long haul for the weekend in the platteland mountain area.  x2

http://goo.gl/maps/mX3oA

Good luck with all the training out there....