The 36One MTB Challenge

TrailWarrior

Is anyone in the Gauteng area doing a night training ride this weekend? My boyfriend and I are interested in going though the night, but worried about just 2 of us on the JHB roads.... :eek:

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it looks like I am going to 36One after all, with everything sorted that I needed to, work and all and even with trying to sell off my entry. Now having been off the bike for 2 wks barring 2 rides done in this time, I need to do and try salvage some ride time with only a few days left to go.....this is going to be hell!.....

I hope I can get my mind back into the game otherwise disaster is lurking.... :wacko:

Well, it looks like I am going to 36One after all, with everything sorted that I needed to, work and all and even with trying to sell off my entry. Now having been off the bike for 2 wks barring 2 rides done in this time, I need to do and try salvage some ride time with only a few days left to go.....this is going to be hell!.....

I hope I can get my mind back into the game otherwise disaster is lurking.... :wacko:

BUST NUT buddy...Good luck. If you reading this...you shouldn't be hahaha...get on your bike.

some brand new assos pants to protects my "ass"sets for this long ride

I would recommend getting a change of shorts for half way mark :thumbup:

Hi all, does anyone know of a bike company that will be shipping bikes down from JHB to Outshoorn and back?

Hi all, does anyone know of a bike company that will be shipping bikes down from JHB to Outshoorn and back?

ja DHL :ph34r:

ja DHL :ph34r:

Funny-- but not that helpful - seriously looking to transport 2 bikes there and back, anyone have extra capacity? - happy to pay commercial rates :)

Try 6wicks. They do bike transport packages for several events across the country. www.6wicks.co.za. Maybe they can help or make a recommendation.

some brand new assos pants to protects my "ass"sets for this long ride

Also need to invest in another pair...

Will u be flying down? Can't u get a bike bag and pack them in there? Otherwise rent a trailer with a bike rack.

Will u be flying down? Can't u get a bike bag and pack them in there? Otherwise rent a trailer with a bike rack.

If you're flying, get a big box from your LBS, pack your bike and cycling stuff in it and you should be good to go.

If you're flying, get a big box from your LBS, pack your bike and cycling stuff in it and you should be good to go.

Yep thats an option :)

Archived