Peach’s MTB Skills Clinics

Peach.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.... Don't let your girlfriends do this course. They will start kicking your ass on the bike. 

Seriously. Mine is sticking on my tail on the trails. Can't thank you enough Peach. We had a total blast riding together this weekend.

Yeah.... Don't let your girlfriends do this course. They will start kicking your ass on the bike. 

Seriously. Mine is sticking on my tail on the trails. Can't thank you enough Peach. We had a total blast riding together this weekend.

Awesome, that's great to hear :thumbup:

When is the next class in Gauteng / JHB? I am keen to do the intermediate.

I'm looking at the 20th, I just need to confirm before I post the lessons.

peach would you consider a one on one (or two) - how much to make it worth your while - thing is I have UNI-que inadequacies on my bike that no one seems to be able to help me with...my friend Janet might be keen too, not urgent right now.. But consider it?

• 2 weeks later...

For those riding the Hakahana Enduro this weekend.

Ill be riding the Stages on Saturday morning for those that want to join me for a loop, meet at 7:30 to ride at 8am.

Peach's MTB Race Line Clinic proudly brought to you by Bike Life.
Banshee Bikes, A-Line MTB and Outdoor, Dial'd Bikes, ‪#‎661Protection‬, One Industries, Titanium Designs.

https://vimeo.com/121726159

The next Formal lessons will be on the 27th June. I forgot about the Tzaneen Enduro on the 20th/21st.

Lessons for the 27th will be Thaba Trails in the morning and an afternoon lesson at the PWC bike park.

times to be confirmed.

Hi Peach, I'm in for the afternoon session on the 27th. Please let us know how to book, etc.

Thanks!

For those riding the Hakahana Enduro this weekend.

Ill be riding the Stages on Saturday morning for those that want to join me for a loop, meet at 7:30 to ride at 8am.

Peach's MTB Race Line Clinic proudly brought to you by Bike Life.

Banshee Bikes, A-Line MTB and Outdoor, Dial'd Bikes, ‪#‎661Protection‬, One Industries, Titanium Designs.

https://vimeo.com/121726159

I was actually wondering what the plans were for Saturday. I'll definitely be there.

Will be there.

If my bike works again by then  :wacko:. Else HT it is!

Edited by MarcBurger

The next Formal lessons will be on the 27th June. I forgot about the Tzaneen Enduro on the 20th/21st.

Lessons for the 27th will be Thaba Trails in the morning and an afternoon lesson at the PWC bike park.

times to be confirmed.

Yeah, please let us know how to book, and what level the clinic is aimed at?