Velo Life KZN

Mousea

wow !

Good to hear that he is ok - but the sad part was the taxi tracking him :(

No hey.. the taxi driver saved him... his vocal interference helped send the wanna be thugs running..

The taxi was already stationary when Hubby turned onto that stretch of dirt.

But important thing is hubby is fine, bike is fine. He is just angry like Liam Neeson and King Abdhullah of Jordan angree.

So the hunt for the catlike is on.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just before any smart person starts rumours about why they closed, just think carefully what you're about to post. I've worked and ridden for Velo Life since they started.

Catlike Helmets were never "only" in Velo Life stores, they just were associated with them because they did the most sales of the helmets.

Our company Motion Cycles has been importing Catlike even before Velo Life started. 

So if you have had a problem with either Catlike, Selle SMP or Tune products, you know again know where to go... 

Liquidation wise - There is a much bigger store behind all of this. Leave it at that or contact Johann directly should you think you know the store...

Just before any smart person starts rumours about why they closed, just think carefully what you're about to post. I've worked and ridden for Velo Life since they started.

Catlike Helmets were never "only" in Velo Life stores, they just were associated with them because they did the most sales of the helmets.

Our company Motion Cycles has been importing Catlike even before Velo Life started. 

So if you have had a problem with either Catlike, Selle SMP or Tune products, you know again know where to go... 

Liquidation wise - There is a much bigger store behind all of this. Leave it at that or contact Johann directly should you think you know the store...

Welcome to Bike Hub

Goodness me do tell.  We all love a bit of the 3rd side of the story (one side, the otherside and the truth)

I have a Catlike Leaf helmet and love it. I am just worried about that coating on the outside of the helmet. It feels awesome but could be prone to peeling. Is there anything that I can do to prevent that?  

I have a Catlike Leaf helmet and love it. I am just worried about that coating on the outside of the helmet. It feels awesome but could be prone to peeling. Is there anything that I can do to prevent that?

been through 3 Leafs now an everyone single one had issues with peeling,best you get a bag to keep it in.

been through 3 Leafs now an everyone single one had issues with peeling,best you get a bag to keep it in.

Yeah that matt film on the Catlikes isn't great. My Whisper and Leaf pealed too. 

• 1 month later...

Freaking hell.. where can we buy a catlike helmet now.. hubby's is destroyed after an attempted bike jacking yesterday. Helmet probably saved his life and his bike

www.motioncycles.co.za (official importer of Catlike) also see the online shop! and list of retailers

some nice hardware there!

the way the auction guys advertise it as a bergamont auction when the BMC stuff is the shizzle means they might not really have done their homework.

http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/category/bikes/mountain-bikes/full-suspension/product/review-bmc-fourstroke-fs01-xx1-15-49556/