The Munga 2015

StevieL

Seems if CVZ and JN is off-piste for some R&R

Only 4-star though (no cement pool)  The wind/heat must be getting to them now.

post-66463-0-34598600-1449151954_thumb.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems if CVZ and JN is off-piste for some R&R

Looking at the tracker......making some raw calculations.....that should allow him around 80 minutes of rest before he gets caught by GU......

Barhugger, I think she might finish top ten but as a contender no really. The wheels will be off around 600km I think. Always good to be proved wrong.

Current positions: Chris Van Zyl: 519.6 km; John Ntuli: 519.6 km; Tim Deane: 519.6 km; Leon Erasmus: 517.4 km; Vaughn Roux: 517.6 km; (0 minutes ago) -- at 05:02:02 PM (SAST) 12/03/15

Barhugger, I think she might finish top ten but as a contender no really. The wheels will be off around 600km I think. Always good to be proved wrong.

In the ladies....not as an overall contender....there has been so much focus on AM that we forgot Hannele....

Hannele Steyn is an incredible, highly experienced endurance rider so I actually think she is riding a well calculated and planned race and may end up the winner in the ladies race. That lady is a machine so my money is on her. 

Megan Earl ‏@Megan_Earl 1m1 minute ago
Massages done by @REST_SA1 Team 1 at @TheMungaMTB between 10pm last night to 3:30am at Vanderkloof Dam

post-4329-0-40534900-1449157716_thumb.jpg

Archived