The Munga 2015

StevieL

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My money is on Grant. He is running 1 x 11 XTR Di2 with 42T ring. 

Does he know what to do with all of those gears  or will he just be wearing out his 12 tooth cog ?

Really hope that this is a glitch in the tracking software.

post-6252-0-08327500-1449146506_thumb.png

Can't imagine how demoralizing a wrong turn could be at this point... :cursing:  :thumbdown:

Maybe a Karoo booty call?

I wonder if thaty got a pool or reservoir there... i recon he is having a cooling dip and eating ice cream

post-182-0-92802600-1449147714_thumb.png

Maybe a Karoo booty call?

If he can make a booty call after cycling 477 km in 27 hours, he has finally won my admiration :whistling:  :whistling: he is even harder than I knew him to be :thumbup:  :thumbup:

surprised that he went DI2, one would think that you want a system that you can fix on the side of the road with some things found in the veld

Would be very messy if they did run out...

Can't see it happening though

Unless he forgot to fully charge... Or battery deplete quickly!

Chances are slim but agree - think I would have gone manual.

Yip

Easily. Not much shifting needed. Ultegra Di2 on my Roadbike lasts about 3 months.(3 rides a week)

Obviously you had not seen me shifting up & down after 100km in search of the sweet spot where the bike move by itself. After 700km... none stop :thumbup:

Archived