The Munga 2015

StevieL

Rafeeq Safodien AKA RS is going to win a prize for spending the most time off the actual route??

Earlier in this thread I'm sure someone mentioned that Rafeeq is there Epic partner ????

Please don't follow Rafeeq you could have an Epic Epic ????

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moving at 69 km/h ... it's relatively flat there. Is he riding?

You can do that speed. At a cadence of 120rpm and a chainring of 44t. :cursing:

Moving at 69 km/h ... it's relatively flat there. Is he riding?

he must be on a car or bakkie,.... sad....

cause those speeds are huge...

GU very close to the downhills now, those distance gaps are going to get quite big for a while until the others get going again.

He looks mighty uncomfortable.

Nah he's happy to be back on the bike...he looks more uncomfortable when he's off the bike :thumbup:

Crusher is leaving Sutherland... Race on! :clap:

attachicon.gifIMG_4839.JPG

time for the other okes to get going - only 28'C in sutherland today so they can't be resting due to heat. Looking forward to a race up bainskloof if it happens.

there's no comprehensive check in check out leaderboard. but here's what i can see from the tracker

sutherland

grant usher - in 9:15am out 1:50pm - 4:35 break

john ntuli - in 12:40

vaughn roux/leon erasmus - in 1:10pm

So, my workplace just decided to block the munga tracker. At 2 on a Friday, and just after Usher decided to hit the road... Really?!?! It's almost as if they're expecting me to do some work...

I am having an issue with it as well - and i certainly have not blocked it from myself...might be an afrihost issue if you on them

Loxton

grant usher - in 9:45pm out 10:30pm - 0:45 break

john ntuli - in 8:50pm out 10:00pm 1:10 break

vaughn roux ???? probably with leon

leon erasmus - in 9:04pm out 1:00am - 3:56 break

tim deane - in 9:45pm - out 4:30am - 6:45 break (apparently he had a wipeout and is nursing himself along - tough bugger)

tracker goes dodge sometimes and just ghosts slowly between spots, obviously didn't always upload.

I don't think mtb skills count for much here. Descending ouberg like a total wuss will cost you 5-10min max. that's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Nah he's happy to be back on the bike...he looks more uncomfortable when he's off the bike :thumbup:

When you are a hard man like that then pain probably means very little.

Archived