Building a Cyclo Cross bike

Meerkat82

Had a set of these 'in-line' brake lever goodies lying around for a while and today decided to fit them to my MonsterCross. Hoping they'll make it just that bit easier to ride when off the tar or even on it.

Any idea where one could get these inline brake levers locally? I see CRC have them but can we get them somewhere local?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea where one could get these inline brake levers locally? I see CRC have them but can we get them somewhere local?

Sorry just saw this now, got mine from a mate that works at a bike shop long time ago

Haven't seen any others around ....

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Sorry just saw this now, got mine from a mate that works at a bike shop long time ago

Haven't seen any others around ....

Thanks, ordered some from eBay, just waiting for them and will take it to Byron to fit for me. Edited by peds

Thanks to King_Chrispy I have fitted these ... Will ride them as soon as I'm over this pesky cold I've picked up [emoji36]614a33ab7bbf5740640363f5b2950218.jpg4b1a93c183a7330520cabf4cf294bbc9.jpgcfdf59c207822e0b973c23a513a34feb.jpg

those midge bars looks awesome

And how do they feel?

Despite my reservations about how they look they are seriously comfortable on and off road ... Will keep them on for sure!

Great to be able to use the 'drops' in some singletrack ... And it's still easy to get to the brakes!

I have a set of Midge bars and they are awesome.

The drops are so comfortable. Due to the flange yo find you spend less time on the hoods so set up to 'hang out' on the drops.

After reading this thread I think I need some midge bars and STI' and convert my on one inbred..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

After reading this thread I think I need some midge bars and STI' and convert my on one inbred..

Do it you won't be sorry! Love that bike

Got a set of Salsa Woodchippers lined up for my current project CX/ gravel bike. Can't wait to try them out. The flare looks pretty interesting.

Do it you won't be sorry! Love that bike

Thx man. Not sure where to start but this thread is a good place I think.