Mosselbaai / George / Glentana Routes and LBS

BigBoy10

Im reading this fred with great interest as the area and the trails in the area is new to me as well . I'll be there from the 19th to the 4th. The beach won't see me much but the trails around Mosselbaai will. Hope I can ride with some of you guys this December. Has anyone ridden the trails around Eight Bells hotel recently?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im reading this fred with great interest as the area and the trails in the area is new to me as well . I'll be there from the 19th to the 4th. The beach won't see me much but the trails around Mosselbaai will. Hope I can ride with some of you guys this December. Has anyone ridden the trails around Eight Bells hotel recently?

We rode the Eight Bells race a weekend or 2 ago, it was really tuff but enjoyable.

I will also be in M/bay from the 13th. I know there is usually a group of guys leaving early in the morning from the Shell garage, across the Langeberg Mall.

Hi guys,

I will be in George from the 21 till 5th of Jan.

I would also like to hook up with you guys. Maybe this thread can be used to organize rides. Early morning will suit me best with the family and all.

Hope to meet some hubbers.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in the wilderness for three days and done, whites road and old knysna road loops and the helluva steep climb to Katara from Wilderness and back.

Also try the surrounding places and areas such as Boggomsbaai, Vleesbaai, Gouritz........and if you really want the diesel-in-mouth taste........to Stilbaai using the coastal road.

Here is some more info:

http://showme.co.za/files/2011/12/Cycle-Map.pdf

Nice ride and scenery to Hartbeeskuil Dam.......enjoy

(Tried to attach document but tablet stuffing me around)

I'm looking for MTB routes close to Hartenbos, if any one can tell me?

Just go to the Shell garage opposite the Langeberg mall or Johnny Koen cycles at the Agri building, they have nice pocket size maps of all the usual routes in the area.

Arriving on Sunday 

Looking forward to riding down there

Also try the surrounding places and areas such as Boggomsbaai, Vleesbaai, Gouritz........and if you really want the diesel-in-mouth taste........to Stilbaai using the coastal road.

Here is some more info:

http://showme.co.za/files/2011/12/Cycle-Map.pdf

Nice ride and scenery to Hartbeeskuil Dam.......enjoy

(Tried to attach document but tablet stuffing me around)

Legend

thanks for this

[quote name="Pure Savage" I am from Hoekwil now staying in PTA, I am going there next week, you can cycle on the seven passes route, depending on fitness you can cycle to garden route trail park, you can also cycle in bergplaas.

Wouldnt mind heading out on some rides with you guys, will be in Tergniet from 25th till 4th . Need to sort out my damn rear wheel first that decided its time to depart....

Also going to harties in Jan. We always do the Botliers road but I'm in desperate need of some singletrack! :drool:   I'm willing to travel to Knysna if thats what it will take...

Seems no one is riding.......holidaying to hard!

No FEEDBACK........no PICTHAS.......no ROUTE ADVICE.......nadda, ziltch, noetieng, zero, emptinessfull, foekall, diddly-squat, naught, jack-poefies, zipp, bumpkiss, zuma......

.....EISH!!!!!

Archived