Action Cycling

JFD

Marco's a bit "funny" at times, for sure (EDIT: Who isn't?!) - but he's also one of the most chilled LBS owners you're likely to meet, and there just HAS to be something else to this story. He most definitely would not say something like that without adequate reason to do so. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP was on-line till 13:12 ..... so should have picked up this threads activity and yet not further feedback from the OP ............

Didn't realise it was Friday already.

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall in the hour leading up to this exchange.

Marco is a true gentleman I have had plenty of dealings with him over the years.

He is a classic LBS the likes of which  we should all be supporting.

I believe there are two sides to this story and if told I'm sure we would all side with Marco.

Every story has two sides. Let's hear what really happened. Very easy to just slate from your side without giving the forum the whole picture to work with.

3 sides to every story - yours, mine and the truth  :whistling:

OP was on-line till 13:12 ..... so should have picked up this threads activity and yet not further feedback from the OP ............

stalker

Does it really matter what the two sides of the story are?  He'll have his and I'll have mine

At no point did I swear at him.  I've always had good things to say about him, his service and his shop.  Whatever preceded, still does not give him ANY reason to swear at me!!

Does it really matter what the two sides of the story are?  He'll have his and I'll have mine

At no point did I swear at him.  I've always had good things to say about him, his service and his shop.  Whatever preceded, still does not give him ANY reason to swear at me!!

but what happened, you can't just throw something out like this and not expect people to not want the specifics outlined.

Just not fair play!

Perhaps you should remain in Durbanville 

I once swore at a car.

But then again the car did cut me off and nearly killed me after jumping a stop sign.

So there must be more to this story.

Guest DieBees

Theres three sides.... Yours, mine and the TRUTH.

I am a business owner and have sworn at clients once or twice before. No business owner would do that just for the laugh of it. Trust me, it took A LOT of frustration for me to get to the point of telling someone to F off! You probably deserved to be told jou moer!

Im for customer service, but some clients are real but holes!!!!

I depend on clients to help me fund my living. Sometimes enough is enough!

Some people cant handle the truth.

You'll probably have more people swearing at you soon.

The Hub is the easy option to try give someone a bad rep because he made you cry. The more difficult option is to resolve the real issue between you and Marco, whatever that may be.

Let's have a beer everyone - I declare Friday a day early!

Why don't one of you CT folk call up Marco and post his version? 

sent them a link already, but they check mail intermitantly

Archived