Action Cycling

JFD

I've been dealing with Action Cycling for the past two years and always rated their service up until an hour ago - Marco's last words to me today: "Get the f#ck out of my shop and never come back" - That after I paid him R1,200 for a fork and headset service last week!!!

Sure Marco, I will do that and yes I will never be back.  Just last week I still recommended someone to go there - Guess what, I will not be doing that anymore.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nee maar mooi.

Just out of interest - what do you expect to achieve from this one-sided telling of your story?

Not really fair to quote one sentence from the whole exchange. I've been going there for many years and have always got great service.

Everyone has a limit to how much #$%^ they can take...maybe he reached his?

full story please....can't see this being unprovoked and I have also been going to the store for many years, so would like the full story please!?!??

Marco is a true gentleman I have had plenty of dealings with him over the years.

He is a classic LBS the likes of which  we should all be supporting.

I believe there are two sides to this story and if told I'm sure we would all side with Marco.

Not fair to slate the guy and his shop without sharing the full context and history of the exchange. Please let us know what provoked him to evict you from his shop!

I have written before about the great service I have had from Action over the years. A more complete version of events is probably necessary from JFD...

Every story has two sides. Let's hear what really happened. Very easy to just slate from your side without giving the forum the whole picture to work with.

Archived