Hub MTB ride .

Wyatt Earp

Thanks for a great ride , and right there amongst everyday life for the riding :-).

Thanks for leading us round your route , and hope it can become a regular thing !!

@ Lurch 25km with broken collar bone ? New meaning to toughing it out !

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch Lurch, hope you heal soon and you heal well mate.

Sorry to read it was worse than we expected.

Thanks to those who joined, it was a lovely ride and even the soft rain added to he atmosphere .

Thanks for a great ride , and right there amongst everyday life for the riding :-).

Thanks for leading us round your route , and hope it can become a regular thing !!

@ Lurch 25km with broken collar bone ? New meaning to toughing it out !

Thanks guys. 

@Milosh, it's probably just that, "no brain, no pain" thing :P (Oh and I also rode the 10km home again, so probably more like 35km ;))

Would love to see the ride become a regular thing, I enjoyed it even despite the fall.

We will have another ride, perhaps the middle of January .

I'll miss that one as I am booked off for 4 weeks, but hopefully can make the one after that...

You are a proper Robo Cop now  :thumbup:

The irony is, on the 16th of May this year (clearly the 16th is an issue for me) I had a plate taken out of that exact same place that had been put in there after a motorcycle accident. It seems I am destined to always have some amount of metal in me ;)

My newest fashion accessory:p

Lurch you should have asked for a carbon fibre one this time save a bit of weight. Looks nasty.

As for the next HUB RIDE the 10th JAN sounds good to me. Wyatt has some cool trails to ride I am sure.!

Lurch you should have asked for a carbon fibre one this time save a bit of weight. Looks nasty.

As for the next HUB RIDE the 10th JAN sounds good to me. Wyatt has some cool trails to ride I am sure.!

Damn, wish I'd thought of the carbon fibre, now when i am extra slow just remember I am carrying extra weight;)

Wyatt has some great trails, just watch out for the drop ;)

Ouch Lurch, get better soon.

10th or 17th Jan would work, am keen to join the next one. Had to mission around Gauteng on Tuesday, so didn't get to touch the bike :(

17 Jan is good for me Sheriff. Probably better for most? Everyone should be back from the Chrissy holidays by then.

17 Jan is good for me Sheriff. Probably better for most? Everyone should be back from the Chrissy holidays by then.

17 Jan is good..........10 Jan Druiwetrapfees Road and MTB event at Bela-Bela.......whole camping weekend vibe going.......but then again, eks maklik!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived