[Event] 99er Cycle Tour & MTB Challenge 2015

Ninetyniner Durbanville

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They use any racetec event up until the day they run the seeding

Just a question out of curiosity, a gent with race nr 990, Pure Savage kit, any idea who?

They use any racetec event up until the day they run the seeding

Yip I know, but this was just to clarify to those who were in doubt.

Just a question out of curiosity, a gent with race nr 990, Pure Savage kit, any idea who?

We had a lot of the team and supporter jersey wearers in the 99er. Start group? Older than 40? Bike?

Big thanks to the dude who stopped and helped me with my flat on 90km…. much appreciated!!!

ps. i still owe you that beer!  :thumbup:

Were you the lady that had phoned her husband to come fetch her? If so, that's me :)

So if you know your index from the Argus seeding site, is there a way to know in what group you will start?

You can look at the PPA site for index they use to seed, so that's a start, but they adjust the cut off's to get a fair spread across the start groups, otherwise you could end up with a group having 1000 riders as their seedings are so close.

http://www.pedalpower.org.za/index.php/results-seeding/seeding/how-we-calculate-your-seeding/

So if you know your index from the Argus seeding site, is there a way to know in what group you will start?

It currently has 2014 Event information. i.e start group and event(argus of course), but the index is current. Im sure they will update as to which group you will be in their own sweet time as usual

We had a lot of the team and supporter jersey wearers in the 99er. Start group? Older than 40? Bike?

older than 40 E or f start

It currently has 2014 Event information.

What do you mean by this? My 2015 99er event info also show on the Argus seeding site?

My 99er and stellenbosch tour is listed. However, don't see the one tonner or.last years Argus, as they all count

Closest to that would be my old man.

I think I passed this gentleman, did he get dropped? I rode out of J, think I passed him on the N7.

Archived