So What's The Best Thing You Bought This Year ?

johnson

My wahoo kickr..... only way I get to ride these days

Also my wahoo kickr... The power training game is very new to me but so far I'm enjoying it (and suffering) using it with TrainerRoad software...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, DB...I thought that Black sheep was hot...but this HM from Mercer really has me drooling all over my keyboard.

congrats, and ride the crap out of that bike!

Jeez, DB...I thought that Black sheep was hot...but this HM from Mercer really has me drooling all over my keyboard.

congrats, and ride the crap out of that bike!

Thanks man! Yeah I'm more excited that I have a right to be considering what my other bike is, but I cannot wait to ride this!

Good job on the office by the way...thank you

Also my wahoo kickr... The power training game is very new to me but so far I'm enjoying it (and suffering) using it with TrainerRoad software...

You should get the rest of the gear too, the TICKR belt is amazing! And the ELEMNT to launch soon, droolworthy.

Guest notmyname

5,5HP Professional barrel lawn mower. Its serious overkill for my small lawn but tickles me pink when I pull the cord. It's the small things.

Final my 1x10 is complete.

Got my Kitted chain ring yesterday, oh and some really cool stickers ( so chaft with the extra stickers).

Thanks Team  :clap:

post-59319-0-41022800-1456988617_thumb.jpg

post-59319-0-81902900-1456988655_thumb.jpg

Got my Kitted chain ring yesterday, oh and some really cool stickers ( so chaft with the extra stickers).

Always a pleasure. Ride hard and keep the rubber side down!

Send us pic as soon as you have plastered the stickers everywhere*

*we do not take responsibility to the awesomeness you are about to experience. 

Do the steakers make them faster

Archived