So What's The Best Thing You Bought This Year ?

johnson

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope it's a Goldtop?

Not a huge fan of a gold top. I got a Cherry Red Standard. Plays like a dream.

Ultegra DI 2. Bought just before the 94.7. One of those things you don't think you need until you have it.

Guest notmyname

Santa Cruz Tallboy2 ......'Nuffield said!

Get out!

I'm on an anti consumerism mission this year. Not going to upgrade my phone, buy a new car or another bike (in fact I'm selling all but one) and I'm not going to buy anything just because I 'want' it. I want to learn to be entirely happy with just a few things that I appreciate. Every spare cent I have is being invested, I want to see how young I can achieve financial independence.

Every spare cent I have is being invested, I want to see how young I can achieve financial independence.

Any good investment tips/ideas.?

Any good investment tips/ideas.?

You're asking a financial luddite. I'm reading up as much as I can but I think it's going to pay me in the long run to speak to a financial advisor upfront. Busy trying to find recommendations, I think there are a few on The Hub but I'm not sure who. In the meantime I've just created an alternative bank account and named it after the place I'm dreaming of retiring to. Every time I want to buy something I transfer the equal amount of money into that account instead (if I have it) so that it's out of reach of impulse.

I'm on an anti consumerism mission this year. Not going to upgrade my phone, buy a new car or another bike (in fact I'm selling all but one) and I'm not going to buy anything just because I 'want' it. I want to learn to be entirely happy with just a few things that I appreciate. Every spare cent I have is being invested, I want to see how young I can achieve financial independence.

That's deeeeep.

Sterkte.

THERE IS A SONGS LINE SAYS LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE NOT WHAT YOU WANT something like that 

i wish i didnt have that disease i got THE WANTS BADLY, worse than crack cocaine

A little piece of farm land i can call my own.

Last payment was December.

Until I can afford to build there. I'm gonna turn it into a makeshift pump track and mess around

Archived