December Bike Shop Experience

Eddy Gordo

My bad. SOOOORREEEEEEEE. I shall pay back the money. Even though I have only been in this country for 11 years. I take full responsibility for all the whites who have ever done anything remotely racist in the last 1000 years.

and it still wouldnt be enough,

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you change your original complaint? Why edit it? Do you not stand by your original post?

Yes, I stand by it, and like I mentioned before, I could have been over sensitive.

That was the way I saw it!

Fellow hubbers and like my son pointed out it was poor performance on their part. 

So what are you trying to say. Out with it dont stir

Why did you take the part out about them only caring for rich white people in suits?

SEE MY EARLY PHOTO OF SIMBA CHIPS 

I have just been kicked out of my business because I am too white. I don't sit and bitch about it all day. Remove chip and carry on.

Well that just shows what kind of person the OP is.

Why did you change your original complaint? Why edit it? Do you not stand by your original post?

To me, your original post was great until you brought race into it. Man alive am I sick and bloody tired of hearing about it. From our government blaming no electricity on racism to hearing about it every day in the papers. Racism will never die because a certain minority of a majority will not let it go. At what point will it make some people satisfied? At what point will this country ever change? Simple NEVER.

If the UK did this sort of thing to the minority groups can you imagine the hell it would cause. Just get over it already. My business is gone. What else would you like?

Why you complaining because the OP removed the racist implication from his post and you are complaining about hearing the "racist card" every day...... :huh:

Why did you take the part out about them only caring for rich white people in suits?

You mean this part? 

I am 1.88m tall a little heavy and man am I black. I am a super dark Muslim male and proud.

Bike shops 3, 4 and 8 cater for upmarket whites or probably just the upmarket gent who probably walks into there shop in a shirt and tie. People get judged my the way they look before these guys will offer assistance and unfortunately I am glad to say those shops will never see me again!!!

The reason I have said this because these 3 stores are in very affluent areas. From past experiences stores like these only want to help the well dress person, the person who seems to have money.

However these days, you get guys well dressed suit and tie begging for money to feed their tik habit, so what do I know. I should have probably just take "white" out instead oh wait I did

What Rider3000 says, especially the oke behind the service counter....

will only go there to get clothing or acessories on special.

Also, lots of the sale staff are probably casuals, no disprespect to them, but they didnt have a clue when I asked technical questions, the funniest part was when i had to show this guy on their own PC about an item that was on sale.

Its shocking when i mentioned this to my mates this morning on a ride... they all had the somewhat same experience with the service counter... Ive always been told the LBS doesn't make lots on bikes but makes money on servicing the bikes... if that's true (and i wont know) then surely they got to look into this!

I service my bike like 3 times a year due to high milage... but ill never go there again, bad product knowledge is one thing but to give a bad experience with a service to me is unacceptable especially if i have to face that oke 3 times a year!!!

To me, your original post was great until you brought race into it. Man alive am I sick and bloody tired of hearing about it. From our government blaming no electricity on racism to hearing about it every day in the papers. Racism will never die because a certain minority of a majority will not let it go. At what point will it make some people satisfied? At what point will this country ever change? Simple NEVER.

If the UK did this sort of thing to the minority groups can you imagine the hell it would cause. Just get over it already. My business is gone. What else would you like?

My post was nothing to do with the way in which the government or minority groups complain about racism. Which I think as well is just over used.

However you cannot say that there is no such thing as racism. And trying to stop people complaining about is the same as sweeping a problem under the carpet as apposed to finding logical solutions. 

WHAT I FIND AMUSING taken out(of your post) or not it is what you think and implied again its fine for non white to use color to carry a point but not the other way around

its just the same thing call it what you want, you are also racist as thats how you see white people

When I was in the "weemag" we learnt quickly not to bring religion, race, politics into the conversation, I reckon that was largely due to the fact we sat face to face....maybe its the internet that's at fault?

When I was in the "weemag" we learnt quickly not to bring religion, race, politics into the conversation, I reckon that was largely due to the fact we sat face to face....maybe its the internet that's at fault?

face to face with a R5

WHAT I FIND AMUSING taken out(of your post) or not it is what you think and implied again its fine for non white to use color to carry a point but not the other way around

its just the same thing call it what you want, you are also racist as thats how you see white people

So by me editing and apologizing wasnt good enough? 

So by me editing and apologizing wasnt good enough? 

i did not say that its like me swearing at you calling you a BAD WORD and realising that MATT is going to give me a smack bum and i remove it!!!!!!!!

i still meant to call you it THE FACT HAS NOT CHANGED you just realised it was not  going down well with the hubbers and it was changed

example a racist looses it in a car rage incident the first thing he says is what he thinks when a 6ft8 monster climbs out the car and says "what the vaaark did you call me????"

suddenly he is no longer a.....................

im glad you removed it as it was the right thing to do, just how i see it thats all

Eddy I am finished with this thread as clearly you have your opinion and I have mine. We are both adults and are allowed to have our own point of view. If we all thought the same this world would surely be pretty boring. I respect your point of view. I certainly do not agree with it though.

If for one thing this thread shows us the service industry in this country is way below average. We can all make our own decisions and spend our money where and how we see fit.

I am hoping this was your original intention and not for me to derail your thread with what I see. We will never see eye to eye on this as.

I am off to do the Attakwas now. Hopefully there will be people of all colours there just out enjoying the day. And I see white as a colour so I guess I am part and parcel of everyone.

lekke way to finish this off, :thumbup:  :thumbup:  nice one enjoy the ride bud

R4............just saying

The South African NavySouth African Air Force and South African Police Service adopted a short carbine version of the 5.56 mm Galil SAR, which was license-manufactured as the R5. The R5, when compared to the larger R4, has a barrel that is 130 millimeters (5.1 in) shorter, together with a shorter gas system and handguard. It also lacks a bipod, and the flash hider does not support rifle grenades.

In the 1990s, an even more compact personal defence weapon variant of the R5 was developed for armored vehicle crews, designated theR6, which has a further reduced barrel and a shortened gas cylinder and piston assembly.

Archived