Karoo To Coast 2015

ErikD

I needed 2 entries. Bought 1 on Thehub and the second 1 from my LBS. Took my bike for a service and asked the owner if he hears about an entry to let me know... picked up my bike and the two entries in one week...

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Some Accomodation available inside a house in Uniondale

I do not know all the details but i know there are one double bed room available as well as various "bring your own camping matress options". Use of facilities and kitchen is included.

PM me and I will put you in contact.

Regards 

Paul

Edited by Mailman7412

Hi Guys,

I need two entries please. I can also be reached at marcel@lisemarie.com or 0834658685.

Thanks.

Hi All, still looking for an entry. Please contact me.

dit is 'n "Road Race" wat op 'n bergfiets gedoen word, eenige plek sal ok wees

Biggest mistake I have ever herd, this is no road race on a mountain bike.......there is technical rocky sections and some sand and good climbing

Biggest mistake I have ever herd, this is no road race on a mountain bike.......there is technical rocky sections and some sand and good climbing

you got to be kidding me, where was the technical bit? You only have to look at the winners time over that distance for a offroad race to know how smoothly graded those district roads were. Jeep track in the beginning up the Ou Wa pad, or I must've ridden a different route. It's all relative I guess your technical is not my technical.

If you have entries to sell, I have two people looking for an entry. Please contact me.

Edited by Dustbin Dog

Hi 

if anyone is looking for a K2C entry please message me as I wont be taking part this year.