Karoo To Coast 2015

ErikD

A good sleep the night before is as good as a very powerful breakfast , but I do add the chocolate Pronutro or some instant Oats. Force down a nice piesang cause it takes a long time to digest and will provide fuel for longer. Double clutch on the coffee. Slip an energy bar in the pocket and shout "Jariva, jariva". You will, in any case, only get out what training you've put in. You cannot put lipstick on a pig

Technically you could, but it won't be pretty... :whistling:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My driver has pulled the plug on me... Any reliable Hubbers who can help drive my car from Uniondale - Knysna Sunday morning? Also willing to offer R400 or same worth in beer. Valid driver license and no criminal record preferably.. PM me if you can help! Thanks

we are driving through to Uniondale and we have a friend taking my bakkie back. Will find out if his girlfriend is coming with the morning. Might be able to help

I see that there is dinner on Saturday evening. Is it any good or should I take my own food?

Pasta is ok ,but for riders only.Plenty of braaivleis ,roosterbrood etc etc.Lekka vibe.Hope they have more TV's to watch the bokke on Sat afternoon.

I don't carbo-load. I alco-load. It is an old tradition and it is never let me down. Willowmore has a lot of bottle stores that need my support :D

Rouxenator...uhm, you mos know that Willowmore is in the wrong direction from Uniondale, ne?

Hi guys

Anyone maybe no of someone that might be able to help drive our bakkie to Knysna on Sunday morning? Driver pulled out, seriously looking for someone will also offer Moolas

Looking forward to the weekend whether I'm racing K2C or driving my mates car in support

Edited by AJP

Hi guys

Anyone maybe no of someone that might be able to help drive our bakkie to Knysna on Sunday morning? Driver pulled out, seriously looking for someone will also offer Moolas

Looking forward to the weekend whether I'm racing K2C or driving my mates car in support

I can assist. Will be going back to Knysna.

Jy probeer nie hard genoeg nie..

The entire weekend sees a Craft Beer Expo at the Wilderness Hotel and Spa. I will be watching RWC opening ceremony there.  Staying in George on Friday. (Sat and Sun in Willowmore).  I think " Just one" will be OK, unless Fiji is upsetting the POMS, then the wheels could come off. 

Rouxenator...uhm, you mos know that Willowmore is in the wrong direction from Uniondale, ne?

Yes, the right side of Uniondale :) Thing is you just don't get the level of accommodation I expect in Uniondale. I'm a classy individual you know  :whistling:

Jy probeer nie hard genoeg nie..

^^^^  :clap:

Waar in Knysna eindig ons, vroulief moet daar staan en wag :-)

by die veld oorkant Caltex. Gee haar net min of meer n tyd of sy gaan de moer in wees as jy nie binne 3.5 ure daar aan kom nie.

by die veld oorkant Caltex. Gee haar net min of meer n tyd of sy gaan de moer in wees as jy nie binne 3.5 ure daar aan kom nie.

Dankie Hahaha dis my eerste een so weet nie hoe vinnig of altans stadig ek is nie.. sal maar updates gee hoe ons vorder..