KBK underway. 

Cav', Kristoff, Nacer, Viviani (and maybe Farrar) are looking like the main sprinters to watch if it does come down to it. No Griepel as he's still sick. 

I see Lefevere lived up to the hype with some sour grapes about Stannard & Sep VM in yesterdays race.

"Stannard was team leader today. A team leader that was on the wheels for 40 kilometres. A rider of his level, a team leader, doesn’t stay on the wheels for 40 kilometres,”

“Vanmarcke? Best man in the race, by far. I’m already afraid. Is he the best rider on the cobbles? Absolutely. But why didn’t he close the gap. If there would be a few more motorbikes then the gap would be even smaller. You should try to watch the race with the eyes of a connoisseur. It’s about time to get rid of the motorbikes between the riders.”

"Maybe we made a couple of mistakes but we decided the race. We excelled as a team.”

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win #6 of the year for Cav!

Check SS6 for yesterday's incredible finish of Het Nieuwsblad from 18hoo.

Wow,what a race!!

MTN looked to be 8th as well. Was that Bouhanni that almost hit the barriers? 

Good win by Cav' and an impressive dig from Gilbert near the end, wonder what he is aiming for this year, Ardennes again or secretly looking to Roubaix / Flanders? 

Check SS6 for yesterday's incredible finish of Het Nieuwsblad from 18hoo.

Wow,what a race!!

I watched it now. Insane power by Stannard.

No recovery shake after that indeed

They got a shock when Stannard attacked I reckon.

Stannard's attack broke Bonen i reckon.

The Strade Bianche ("white roads")

The realm of the 'Dirt Roadie'  :D ...

And the local SA riders were scared of the couple of meters of dirt in that one local race last year... LOL

Pity it's not going to be on Supersport this weekend.

[emoji33] it's not.? But why[emoji24] [emoji35]

Archived