Cape Town Cycle Tour (CTCT) - Start groups

HeadDown

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2A

Number 13 for me this year. Lost a bit of the "racing for a sub 3" urgency, so anything under a 3:30 would be ok for me.

Btw - I will do my work at the front as well just ask Ramster and Winstonian :thumbup:

This is true  :clap: . As for your earlier post about sticking with the leaders and finishing with them. Agreed...A couple of times ive tried silly things and it back fired, but when I employed the sticking with leaders of the group and doing a stint at the front, it was in those rides i did better than expected....BTW, hope you noticed I was also not shy to do some work HAHAHAHAHa :whistling:

2B- 3h10-3h20 Depends on the group  :thumbup:

From what I've seen here there are at least 3 or 4 of us hoping to ride around 3h10 from 2B.

This is true  :clap: . As for your earlier post about sticking with the leaders and finishing with them. Agreed...A couple of times ive tried silly things and it back fired, but when I employed the sticking with leaders of the group and doing a stint at the front, it was in those rides i did better than expected....BTW, hope you noticed I was also not shy to do some work HAHAHAHAHa :whistling:

Yeah buddy at the last race admittedly you were doing a little to much work to quickly after you last session. 

I have worked out when I can work hard in front and when I need to just suck wheel. 

From what I've seen here there are at least 3 or 4 of us hoping to ride around 3h10 from 2B.

That's what I'm aiming for from 2B.

If you spot a BMC stuck to your back wheel - that'll be me  :ph34r:

#

Hi

See you at the start. My partner chipped a bone in his back, so done a substitution, hope to stay there as he is same quality,but done less road for seeding. Why we do tandem...I really dont know..

6E

Paid for a charity entry to get a better start time, then made the very last seeded group based on 99er 64km. Didn't know that would be used for seeding.

Going full knobblies :D, hopeful for 04:30, but will settle sub 05:00

Hi

See you at the start. My partner chipped a bone in his back, so done a substitution, hope to stay there as he is same quality,but done less road for seeding. Why we do tandem...I really dont know..

Hi. Who was your partner? Francois? BTW also in # and not always really sure why we do this tandem thing either. That said, it sometimes is good fun. Hard, but good fun.  

Archived