RANT: If it isn't your butt, don't smack it

Hackster

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwhaaaa,,, did you read/think before you typed???

Another scenario , a guy at work decides it will be "funny" to honk the horn with your, daughter,sister,wife,partner is it just a boob, or just "fun"

Your complacency in it makes you the ROF one

My chirp was said in jest, and a few posts later actually explained in case someone like yourself could not read my post

Now you have over dramatised for effect.. It was a butt slap not a boob grab, a totally different scenario

What's wrong with you?

If you assault someone for slapping someone's butt you are going to jail..

If you did the competency thing you should know that the response to a threat should be appropriate.

I you see it as an assault,

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/assault

But have a look at this:

http://www.loc.gov/lawweb/servlet/lloc_news?disp3_l205403491_text

Do not be so quick on the draw with the spray. Knee jerk reaction?

The scenario is a bit difficult, because he slapt her on the ass and rode away, where he to stop or not move away then it changes things. But when someone rides alongside you and slaps you on the ass(sexual assault/harassment) and she felt she was in danger/was being assaulted, well then the use of force was totaly justifiable. I still however do not understand your comment about the possession of a firearm? Simply because one has a firearm does not mean that one is going to use it as an intimidation method, or actually shoot someone for slapping you on the ass. Just because your car can do more than 120km/h does not mean you are going to break the law.

Okay...here I go...

Honestly, all us ladies ask is to be treated the same way as the guys would treat their fellow male cyclists.  One day when men smacking each others bums becomes a standard method of greeting each other on the road,I shall no longer take offence to overly friendly hands .....until then  I'm not riding my bike for your visual entertainment, I am training.......please leave me alone and go pat your mates bum instead.

Okay...here I go...

Honestly, all us ladies ask is to be treated the same way as the guys would treat their fellow male cyclists.  One day when men smacking each others bums becomes a standard method of greeting each other on the road,I shall no longer take offence to overly friendly hands .....until then  I'm not riding my bike for your visual entertainment, I am training.......please leave me alone and go pat your mates bum instead.

Spot on.

A lot of patting, groping, grinding, slapping and hugging this weekend............

..........during Super 15 action.

Ex-rugby player maybe?!?!?

Jeez. Admin has carpet bombed this thread. 

Anyway, as much as I agree that Mr Happy Slapper was incorrect (read: being a total douchebag) in slapping the lady's rump, I still want to know from the OP what posting here will achieve?

I thought Rant and Rave is where we can hang out and um, rant. This isnt where we ask for solutions, its where we can come and tell our hub buddies what some douche bag did, have a bit of a moan and get some moral support.

Sometimes our hub buddies make us realise that we are the ones being douche bags, and then we go crawl back into our holes for a few days.

Okay...here I go...

:thumbup:

It was a butt slap for Christ's sake.. And this type of reaction is barbaric....

You are just like the slapper.. Rof 'n onbeskofte

A chat would suffice..

girl fiends I have known for years I would not even do that. If you think it was JUST a butt slap then we can either box you in the same category of the butt slapper in question..or...you ARE the butt slapper in question

edit: just seen you are in jhb

Now you have over dramatised for effect.. It was a butt slap not a boob grab, a totally different scenario

What's wrong with you?

If you assault someone for slapping someone's butt you are going to jail..

Over dramatized on the HUB for effect ;) ME .???.

YOU making this too easy THATS why I said a HIGH FIVE TO THE FACE,,,,,,,with a brick

What's wrong with me??? Where do I start

I was dropped on my head at birth, I had an extremely poor education and I now call avatars my friends, that's a difficult one to answer

Some blurred lines here.......lets forget about trying to define what is sexual harassment and what is not........

Man slaps lady's butt = man slapping another man in the face.  It is assault.  Finish and klaar. 

Some blurred lines here.......lets forget about trying to define what is sexual harassment and what is not........

Man slaps lady's butt = man slapping another man in the face. It is assault. Finish and klaar.

Option 3...girl smacks guys butt...all fine [emoji12]

Option 3...girl smacks guys butt...all fine [emoji12]

She would be overtaking him then for that to happen.  That is just plain embarrassing.  No guy is going to brag to his freinds about getting a butt slap from a lady as she shows him who is boss on a hill. But then you know what that feels like (minus the buttslap) ;)

Archived