RANT: If it isn't your butt, don't smack it

Hackster

Kepp your grubby chopface paws to yourself.

Dont touch me. Dont touch my lady.

Simple as that.

You sound like a tough man who owns guns and knows KRAV ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And crossbows,spiderco and and and

And maybe know how to do crime scene clean ups

And maybe has a guy on speed dial

ACTUALLY NEVAAAAA MIND

Frankly, I don't mind if a guy finds my woman attractive, it's actually a compliment .

Touch her or smack her butt and the game might change, it's physical assault and rules are rules, so once the first hand was laid down, I have a free ticket to self defense .

Become verbally abusive, jou bek sal bloei without a warning .

I think we need to clarify between women making changes to their appearance to attract attention and women that are confident and enjoy looking their best. BUT.... A man has no right to make an assumption of what kind of lady he thinks she is and then treat her accordingly. Treat all ladies with respect. I am no "dolly bird" but when I do put on a pair of heels I sure as hell am not doing it for you.

Frankly, guys get turned on by all sorts of stuff. Not just wonderbras. Long nails, shoes, perfume... you name it. If I dress in a manner that I feel is true to, and respects myself, I then am not going to feel responsible for putting thoughts into another mans mind.

As for 50 shades of grey, I have not read the book or seen the movie, so I will not comment on that.

you sound hot. What are you doing tomorrow night?

Frankly, I don't mind if a guy finds my woman attractive, it's actually a compliment .

Touch her or smack her butt and the game might change, it's physical assault and rules are rules, so once the first hand was laid down, I have a free ticket to self defense .

Become verbally abusive, jou bek sal bloei without a warning .

Earpie I'm sure 98% will agree

I too would take it as a compliment if men find my wife attractive, call it hypocritical but slap her butt in front of me ITS NOT GOING TO END THE SAME

You earpie have pass as you are the father of "my" daughter and you would treat my wife well

Are you a world class troll or just a world class d#%k? Seriously your posts are so far off the mark of a rational human being I honestly think you are posting just to get a response.

So because my opinion differs from yours I'm a di@k and a troll.. Well so much for tolerance and diverse opinions then then..

Let's just go beat the cr@p out of people that offend you then.. as it seems to be the major opinion of this thread..

You sound like a tough man who owns guns and knows KRAV ;)

Dude...im a lover.

Not a fighter.

But even i know that grab assing aint cool.

Some bouncers taught me that at a teazers once.

Dude...im a lover.

Not a fighter.

But even i know that grab assing aint cool.

Some bouncers taught me that at a teazers once.

1st rule of teasers

Sit on your hands ;)

So because my opinion differs from yours I'm a di@k and a troll.. Well so much for tolerance and diverse opinions then then..

Let's just go beat the cr@p out of people that offend you then.. as it seems the major opinion of this thread

You get offend and then you just get plain downright abuse .

OK ladies.. You wear wonder bras that lift and shape your breasts and then complain that men admire them..

are you one of those "she was asking for it" people.....believe it or not people want to be attractive and lucky for us men we dont have anything that droops or sags...well we do, but its been like that since birth. Being attractive is not an open invitation to do anything without first getting approval

are you one of those "she was asking for it" people.....believe it or not people want to be attractive and lucky for us men we dont have anything that droops or sags...well we do, but its been like that since birth. Being attractive is not an open invitation to do anything without first getting approval

Well said, initially I tried to carry ACCROSS my point of

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE LADY LOOKS LIKE

but as you say being attractive IS NO INVITATION

Many serial rapists would disagree that there victims were looking for it

No I am not comparing I AM SAYING what's normal for some is not normal for all

You get offend and then you just get plain downright abuse .

Please show me where exactly was I abusive?

Please show me where exactly was I abusive?

Not you, referring to people offending others, sometimes it's plain offence other times it's abuse .

Archived