RANT: If it isn't your butt, don't smack it

Hackster

I once saw a guy doing that to a lady in a pub. Her husband noticed it from where he was playing pool at the far end of the pub.

Needless to say, the pub had to be shut 2 minutes later. Everyone evac'ed, the husband locked inside and the butt slapper under blood.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should get something like this, does not weight much, and his face is on the right height ....she just need to put her hand out quickly.

Pepper spray, takes to long.

post-58368-0-25236200-1425742607_thumb.jpg

He needs a high five ,,,to the face with a brick ,,what a total box, would have been priceless if she was idling along waiting for a friend to catch up, picked up the pace and showed him some of the uncharted trail with an elbow to the ribs,,

The thing is this type of behavior I will put money on it is ongoing it wasn't like he decided "let's try this" no offense to your friend, I have not seen any side of her he did not pick her because she is "special" he just finds this "amusing "

A plank must try that with a lady I am riding with, EISH

He will continue and it's not his first

Inappropriate behaviour, Mr Slapper.  I agree.

To all the other responsdees:

Knuckle dusters, pepper spray, jail him, kick him in the balls?

Can that be seen as appropriate? Hopefully you okes are not firearm owners.

Jeez. Admin has carpet bombed this thread. 

Anyway, as much as I agree that Mr Happy Slapper was incorrect (read: being a total douchebag) in slapping the lady's rump, I still want to know from the OP what posting here will achieve?

Inappropriate behaviour, Mr Slapper.  I agree.

I was over board with "high five to the face" WITH A BRICK, don't have sarcasm font on the iPad

I would def do the PK part and have a good nights sleep,

As I said if this "man" was found named and shamed I guarantee there will be similar *** he has done in the past, he has been pulling shiit like this for years, I know a few door knobs like this who are convinced THIS IS ACCEPTABLE AND COOL

I was over board with "high five to the face" WITH A BRICK, don't have sarcasm font on the iPadI would def do the PK part and have a good nights sleep,As I said if this "man" was found named and shamed I guarantee there will be similar *** he has done in the past, he has been pulling shiit like this for years, I know a few door knobs like this who are convinced THIS IS ACCEPTABLE AND COOL

Also curious about how he thinks this might end well. My opening comment was also deleted for some reason, although I did misread that she was running, not riding.

Only one of two options: he has a description or he doesn't. If he planned to post it, then that opens up a world of other crap if his lady friend doesn't want it posted. These things are moral minefields, and going through proper channels is far safer. (see Cracked frame threads, etc, etc)

But hopefully we can all he agree the guy is a tosser and deserves a PK.

Jeez. Admin has carpet bombed this thread. 

Anyway, as much as I agree that Mr Happy Slapper was incorrect (read: being a total douchebag) in slapping the lady's rump, I still want to know from the OP what posting here will achieve?

It's a five degrees of separation thing. I'm hoping he's on the hub, or his mates are, or mates of his mates. I'm hoping that someone will make the connection and tell him that he is a box. And hopefully that will make him re-evaluate his behaivour.

Can't do much more.

Oh, and she doesn't have a description. It happened too quickly. But there must be a finite number of people that were riding that area, early this morning.

Inappropriate behaviour, Mr Slapper. I agree.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. In my opinion getting pepper sprayed or kicked in the nuts is a totaly acceptable reaction for sexual assault. Can you please explain why you do not hope that the people making these comments are not firearm owners? Do you thing because I said he deserves a PK or pepper spary I will shoot him if I have a firearm?

It's a five degrees of separation thing. I'm hoping he's on the hub, or his mates are, or mates of his mates. I'm hoping that someone will make the connection and tell him that he is a box. And hopefully that will make him re-evaluate his behaivour. Can't do much more. Oh, and she doesn't have a description. It happened too quickly. But there must be a finite number of people that were riding that area, early this morning.

I am willing to make a fairly firm statement that someone who does that would read this and not recognise the description of events. Or he would laugh.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. In my opinion getting pepper sprayed or kicked in the nuts is a totaly acceptable reaction for sexual assault. Can you please explain why you do not hope that the people making these comments are not firearm owners? Do you thing because I said he deserves a PK or pepper spary I will shoot him if I have a firearm?

If you did the competency thing you should know that the response to a threat should be appropriate.

I you see it as an assault,

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/assault

But have a look at this:

http://www.loc.gov/lawweb/servlet/lloc_news?disp3_l205403491_text

Do not be so quick on the draw with the spray. Knee jerk reaction?

Any person male or female that is guilty of uncalled for sexual abuse deserves whatever comes their way

Any person male or female that is guilty of uncalled for sexual abuse deserves whatever comes their way

Ahhhh good old lynch mob mentality..

It was a butt slap for Christ's sake.. And this type of reaction is barbaric....

You are just like the slapper.. Rof 'n onbeskofte

A chat would suffice..

Bwhaaaa,,, did you read/think before you typed???

Another scenario , a guy at work decides it will be "funny" to honk the horn with your, daughter,sister,wife,partner is it just a boob, or just "fun"

Your complacency in it makes you the ROF one

My chirp was said in jest, and a few posts later actually explained in case someone like yourself could not read my post

Go read back before you run your mouth,,,SEE where I said "I don't have sarcasm font"

So get over yourself

Reported by the way no need to bring blasphemy into this

It's not just you that's acting like a knuckle dragging oaf..

And blasphemy.. For you maybe but not me..

Yanks say "oh my god"

Brits say "jesus Christ"

South Africans ban the life of Brian.. Lol

Archived