RANT: If it isn't your butt, don't smack it

Hackster

Let me tell you something.. I would never slap a girl on the ass.. And if I was ever assulted by thugs like you support I would make sure everyone of you were charged with assault and locked up until your bail application..

Again not meant against what you are saying or attacking your post.

The law is also quite clear about self defense .

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sven you make me laugh, I actually think I like you. And I am very glad you would never grab a womans butt.

Hope you enjoyed the short cycle tour, and spare a thought for the pilot who died, there are far more real problems in the world than those on theHub.

DIPS, I think it's time you went to bed.

Why the BACK STROKE.???

Sometimes you find yourself in situations where the obvious eludes you,,,

I'm just trying to slow nature down ,,,she can be a BIATCH sometimes, like I said earlier I like our DEFENDER I'm just trying to intervene in natural selection

But you right loooong day time to go tickle my wife's sexy bum ;)

Why the BACK STROKE.???

Sometimes you find yourself in situations where the obvious eludes you,,,

I'm just trying to slow nature down ,,,she can be a BIATCH sometimes, like I said earlier I like our DEFENDER I'm just trying to intervene in natural selection

But you right loooong day time to go tickle my wife's sexy bum ;)

Aah, I get it, I think.

Make sure you ask your wife first, there a ruthless mob of vigilantes out there!

I don't understand afrikaans and was, reading the thread in English .. But it also seems manners is also lacking as one doesn't change a language of a topic

Never heard of google translate of het jy net vir moeilikheid gesoek? Jammer as jy dink ek is ongeskik.

People are different and react different to the same situation. Sven would ask for an apology, someone else would klap the offender. In some situations a little violence is justified, and this is one of them, and it does not make you a thug for standing up to a thug.

So in summary......

Tap that ass......and your ass will get tapped

Translation: Hardegat word sagtegat!

Good night Hubsters and Hubstresses......sleep tight!

Brawling like bar drunks is your definition of a man... I feel sorry for you

I would ask the guy to apologise and walk away with my woman..

And if you have a woman that is impressed at brute violence then I'm sorry for you.. I've seen those woman egging on their men on road rage incidents..

Now I can see why SA is one of the most violent countries in the world..

Um... well good luck with that buddy, maybe he'd see the error of his ways and resolve to be a better person etc.

I don't do road rage, I'm a happy chappy whether on my bike or in my car. But mess with those near and dear to me and it'll be a different story.

I think you guys are over reacting. ..

You can slap my mom's butt anytime. If she has a problem, trust me... She will tell you!

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"... interesting topic. ..

I think the better life lesson for your friend would be to learn to stand up for herself. But then I was not there...

Again not meant against what you are saying or attacking your post.

The law is also quite clear about self defense .

Yes.. Self defence.. When your life or heath is threatened, not because someone upset you..

The law is quite clear..

Yes.. Self defence.. When your life or heath is threatened, not because someone upset you..

The law is quite clear..

If someone touches you, in court it will be seen as assault, if someone assaults you, then you are fully within your rights to defend yourself.

Trust me, I have been there ,been through the court process as well .

If someone touches you, in court it will be seen as assault, if someone assaults you, then you are fully within your rights to defend yourself.

Trust me, I have been there ,been through the court process as well .

define assault, and define "defend yourself".  The law allows for measured responses, in the circumstances

While I agree with your sentiment, you might want to edit your post?

;)

HAHAHAHA. Ja, punctuation does seem to make a difference  :D

1st rule of teasers

Sit on your hands ;)

Second rule of Teazers...

Do NOT talk about Teazers!  :ph34r:

On Saturday I was with some mates on the Spruit. At the top end of Albert Farm (the rocky section next to the Town Houses) there was a lone lady rider who was quite clearly struggling.

I wanted to help her by giving her a hand up the slope but where to put my hand!

This thread came to mind and I dropped the idea toot sweet!

Didn't want Dips waiting for me with a brick at the top of the koppie  :D

Archived