You've done The Epic, here's a little something for you?

L.T.G

A very dear and close friend ( he's like a little brother to me) of mine will be crossing the finish line tomorrow in his first Epic.

We've messaged daily and he's "coped ok".

Coming by 1-2 hours before (normal) cut off every day, except for nursing a sore knee and VERY tender bum, he's ok ( he's also very mentally strong , so not sure when he's lying )

I'd like to get him a little well done/congratulatory gift....

Any suggestions? ... Besides a new bum☺️

I know it may sound weird for a little something for a guy, but i reckon if i had just finished the epic I wouldn't mind someone buying me a spa voucher... massages and all that **** would be just what I would want... 

and maybe some beer... 

Beer and a massage. Best idea. 

Else you oould get hold of one of his shirts or his race number and get it framed still covered  in dirt. Memory of the days past. 

Get him a comfy chair an umbbrella/gazebo and a cooler with his favorite beer then make him sit down and chill while you get his bike washed, pack his stuff and take care of all the post race bother.

I'm gonna go with Spa package and beer. Its likely to be a bonus if there mates to share the beer  ;) Don't know why they would be at a spa tho  :ph34r:

Thanks for the replies, both funny and helpful.

I'm probably going to go for the framed dirty number board option..if I manage to get the number board.

Archived