Remembering Tokai: Pre-2015 fire

Bloukrans

Bahahahahaha hahahaha! Was more lack of skill and just a *** day.

Go hunt out the latest thread, there is an instant classic post in there

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ marko.

To think that we had a couple goodbye rides on the DH line only a few days before the fire because of the anticipated felling.

Little did we know what was about to happen...

Yep.

Sniff...

At least Ben was on form that day, left me for dead.

From the very top down

Similar viewpoint

bliksem, DJR picked the yellow flowers before you got there .... B@STA@RD

When my kids were little, on 24 inch bikes, now I battle to keep up. Btw have you ever seen 2 brothers ride Vasbyt as if it is a dual slalom track, elbowing and shoving to beat each other? It is scary if you are the one footing the medical and kit bills! But what a place to cut your mtb teeth!

post-17716-0-58475600-1427374332_thumb.jpg

When my kids were little, on 24 inch bikes, now I battle to keep up. Btw have you ever seen 2 brothers ride Vasbyt as if it is a dual slalom track, elbowing and shoving to beat each other? It is scary if you are the one footing the medical and kit bills! But what a place to cut your mtb teeth!

Lekker manne!!! :clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:  

THAT IS A GREAT PIC TO KEEP AS A PARENT!

This is the kind of reason botanists go gaga over Tokai. Last year we found this beauty that came up after the trees were felled. Who knows what else might come up now?

post-17716-0-82436900-1427374650_thumb.jpg

This is the kind of reason botanists go gaga over Tokai. Last year we found this beauty that came up after the trees were felled. Who knows what else might come up now?

and when you left ..... (Obviously no photoshopping done)

post-5403-0-19185800-1427375153_thumb.jpg

Archived