Can you go check a bike out for me? - Cape Town

Raggy

I need a hand

There is a bike in the for sale section I have my eye on. It is in Cape Town but I am in Gauteng

I would like someone to go check it out for me. All seems in order and the 20 million pics ( Thanks Hairy) seem to show that all is in order but just need someone to take it for a spin.

I need a hand There is a bike in the for sale section I have my eye on. It is in Cape Town but I am in Gauteng I would like someone to go check it out for me. All seems in order and the 20 million pics ( Thanks Hairy) seem to show that all is in order but just need someone to take it for a spin.

Hairy won't risk his hub reputation that it won't be in order...

The hand you need is to transport it to Jhb...

I know the bike - it's in tip top shape. Hairy takes care of his bikes. 

If you want someone else to verify, there's Droo, Flowta, Headshot, Slapsock and many, many others who will attest to the state of the bike. 

Seriously - you won't go wrong. Hairy is a man of his word. 

If it's Hairy's RM then pull the trigger. I'll go look if you want. Just let me know. There was a bike company I used for transport that was super good. I think I got the number from Trailhead... 

I need a hand There is a bike in the for sale section I have my eye on. It is in Cape Town but I am in Gauteng I would like someone to go check it out for me. All seems in order and the 20 million pics ( Thanks Hairy) seem to show that all is in order but just need someone to take it for a spin.

That is all you need to know, its Hairy.

It will be exactly as described.

Thanks for all the responses. What i figured

So on a tangent. Need a transporter then

Thanks for all the responses. What i figured

So on a tangent. Need a transporter then

Frail? Likes long distances...

Hairy is a solid oke. You can trust him 100%

Hairy! What's the commission structure.....? Joking!

Awesome to hear there GOOOD boys left! :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

:thumbup:  :thumbup: :thumbup:  

Archived