[Event] Die Burger MTB Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got an email about registration and having to bring signed indemnity forms, signed letters for  someone to pick up your racepack. :/

But no race number (which you need for indemnity form) in the email.

Hate all this extra admin

Did you see the staggered starting times? so the top seeds and longer routes don't necessary start before the shorter routes, love to see how this pans out

Did you see the staggered starting times? so the top seeds and longer routes don't necessary start before the shorter routes, love to see how this pans out

Just about to type the exact same thing... It must be an error, mustn't it? Why would a faster 50km go before a much harder 60km? Oh well, hope those slow 75km wannabe's are out of the way by the time I come gallumphing through the single track an hour later... :whistling:

They go in totally different directions. It's brilliant cause now the back markers of the 75 will not effect the 60 on that bottleneck.

They go in totally different directions. It's brilliant cause now the back markers of the 75 will not effect the 60 on that bottleneck.

There's normally not that many 75ers though - more interesting to see how all routes converging on the new end point works out. With the start times as they are now, all the long routes should be more or less arriving simultaneously. Holding thumbs...

Gonna be a mud fest again. :whistling: Please may I be fit this time round :blush: , had the flu last year and still did the 60km. Was a tough ride then, and not the brightest idea I`ve ever had. :devil:

Good luck everyone, and lets have fun. Dont care where I start this time round, using it as a Baviaans climbing training ride. :eek:

Anyone still looking for a 60km entry - I won't be using mine

If you giving the entry away then I will take it and join my 2 buddies who are also doing the 60km.

Group C, starting 8-55am. never started that late in my life. I lie I did, my first Argus 10 years ago. anyway, can't wait, counting the hours. Enjoy everyone

Archived