2015 Coronation Double Century

Chris NewbyFraser

I've got to push/pull a corporate team through the course this year  :eek:

+1

And they are wanting to do it in 6hours. Some guys haven't ever broken 3hours for 947 and now want to sub 6 the DC... gonna be a long day.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1

And they are wanting to do it in 6hours. Some guys haven't ever broken 3hours for 947 and now want to sub 6 the DC... gonna be a long day.

HAHA true story.

I'm thinking my bike and I are in for a quality 8 or so hours together on a warm Cape day :0

We are 2 riders looking for a ride at DC.

Both capable of a 5:20-5:30.

Anybody short of a few team members?

We are 2 riders looking for a ride at DC.

Both capable of a 5:20-5:30.

Anybody short of a few team members?

Same here.

• 4 weeks later...

It is unfortunate for me to post this at such a late stage but 2 of our mixed DC riders had to pull out. We are in need of one lady and one guy to join us. Just so you know, the team is made up of various individuals, some elite guys, good seeded PPA riders and average. The average we looking to maintain is not less than 25-27 km p/h. If you want more info regarding cost, arrangements etc feel free to msg me.

Thanks

You guys are pure savage. Our group decided to sit it out. Didn't wanna get their bikes dirty!!! Weather wheenies.

Lekker training for DC in cape town today. If it poors down in the DC we are ready.

That's dedication! The weather really was rough this morning.

Lekker training for DC in cape town today. If it poors down in the DC we are ready.

we went to Franschoek and back via Hels this morning. Let's just say the conditions were slightly damp and challenging :whistling:. The shivering descent into Stellies was special too. And the 2hrs+ spent cleaning the bike and kit afterwards :eek:

Didn't see a soul on my ride, except the poor guys doing the W2W Adventure. Was not a pleasant day out there, but rather that than pay the price come DC.

I am not "pro" enough to go stuff up my equipment in the rain and train while I can sit and eat chocolate on the couch listening to the rain falling outside.

Well done to the dedicated crazies that did go out and train........

Guest Lancesball

Any teams looking for a sub 5h20 +/- rider ? 

What makes you think you a sub 5h20 rider? 

Hi

I am looking to join a team for this upcoming event on the 21 November 2015.

My best time is 30km/hour.

Please let me know if you require one more person for your team as I am keen on riding this race.

Jerome

Archived