2015 Coronation Double Century

Chris NewbyFraser

Anyone here taking me in??? I will battle wind for the team !  :devil:

What goal time you looking at doing?

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be on a cruise this year...drinking in the sun. I shall miss this race terribly :(

Ah no ways gonna miss you at the DC this year.

Keen for a team doing around 5:15 - 5:30...

Yoi... not many teams in that braket last year. Would put you in with the likes of Hot Chillee, Rothwell, Aurecon and Cycle4Life. Those guys normally train together throughout the year. 

Yoi... not many teams in that braket last year. Would put you in with the likes of Hot Chillee, Rothwell, Aurecon and Cycle4Life. Those guys normally train together throughout the year. 

After the flaming we got last year - I'm not sure HotChillee has space.

Train together? What's this tactic you speak of? The first time we all ride together is down to the start.

After the flaming we got last year - I'm not sure HotChillee has space.

Train together? What's this tactic you speak of? The first time we all ride together is down to the start.

LOL!!!

Was thinking the same...not many top teams train together for DC. It is only that difficult to ride behind someone till you pop.

LOL!!!

Our mixed team might be looking... (in fact, the mixed team scares me more than our race team)

Our mixed team might be looking... (in fact, the mixed team scares me more than our race team)

Tell me more! Dit klink lekker...

Tell me more! Dit klink lekker...

If bleeding from your eyeballs, seeing stars, and having your ego shattered to bits by some of the best ladies on bikes in the country is your definition of lekker, and you're keen for a 5h15 DC, then we'll be in touch...

I'd rather suffer at the hands of Ben Swift than be humiliated in that mixed team!

November 24th is a tuesday..You probly mean Nov 22nd

yeah sorry meant Saturday the 21st was a typo error.

What goal time you looking at doing?

I think 6:45 will not be difficult to achieve, it will be my first so im a little cautious about my time but i think 6:45 is just right ... maybe a little faster.

If bleeding from your eyeballs, seeing stars, and having your ego shattered to bits by some of the best ladies on bikes in the country is your definition of lekker, and you're keen for a 5h15 DC, then we'll be in touch...

I'd rather suffer at the hands of Ben Swift than be humiliated in that mixed team!

Whahahaaaa D!

You know me mos, i'm referring to watching the spectacle. I'm more a lets stop for a beer kinda rider

I think 6:45 will not be difficult to achieve, it will be my first so im a little cautious about my time but i think 6:45 is just right ... maybe a little faster.

Fall just between the two teams then, one is going for a 5:30 and the other 7:30 :P

Do not want to sound out of line but do not think that there is a SA woman cyclist currently racing in SA that will be able to hit the 5:15 time :blush: ...maybe if one is sitting doing nothing and getting pushed up the hills. To ride that sort of time is hard even sitting in the pack.  :nuke:  :cursing:

Fall just between the two teams then, one is going for a 5:30 and the other 7:30 :P

Any space left in the 7:30 team then? Ill push so we can do it 7:00 then ?

Please let me know as i do want to join a team this year!

Archived