KITTED NW Chainrings - COPIED ***BEWARE***

Kitted

Sorry these guys are being first class chops.

On the Flipside, unless you protected yourself in terms on non-disclosure, sole supplier or similar agreement, unless the design has copyright or patent rights, you have no legal leg to stand on.

If they did the drawings for these items, the intellectual property remains theirs. Unless you paid them design fees, but this only means you own the drawings (legal docs)

Sorry for this incident, but it is painfull and expensive schoolfees.

I really can't believe a manufacturer would do this!

I hope you have the relevant clauses in your contract with them!

Good luck!!

Patent and trade mark products. Even then if certain changes are made to the product one can get away with it.

*** move they pulled, hope you have yourself covered.

Guys we have come to an agreement with ACC Billet Engineering, and we will still be manufacturing chainrings and so will they but with a different design and under their name. We came to a mutual agreement and parted ways peacefully.

We will take this as a slap on the hand and come out stronger. Lets just say that you guys will be seeing more of us everywhere, competition is good.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, we would love to have you all on board. The more of you we have the more we will GIVE AWAY!!!!

Guys we have come to an agreement with ACC Billet Engineering, and we will still be manufacturing chainrings and so will they but with a different design and under their name. We came to a mutual agreement and parted ways peacefully.

We will take this as a slap on the hand and come out stronger. Lets just say that you guys will be seeing more of us everywhere, competition is good.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Good luck, it's a nice product

Great to hear. And they way you guys handled this shows a lot of professionalism so I'd be more inclined to buy your products in future.

I've been wanting to switch to 1x10 and will likely go with Kitted simply to show support for a company that got screwed but handled it properly and with the right attitude. Competition is indeed good, but to treat underhanded philistines like those guys as mere competition shows fortitude that is to be respected.

Agreed with the comments here, I will be sure to buy from Kitted, clearly a professional company.

used the a few times, great service each time, plus free stickers, but seriously they awesome.

Let us know how things develop.

I'd still want to buy products from you guys!

Been after the 40/42 cassette extender :whistling:

Archived