Ride2Work 22 April

Andrew_Russell

Is anyone doing ride2work day? 

I'll be going into Sandton along the route: Italian Club Bedfordview / Linksfield / Houghton / Rosebank / Illovo.

Would like to do a hop on/hop off bike train.

Cheers

Andrew 

post-72008-0-57023800-1429195852_thumb.jpg

R2WD_PROMO_Poster01.pdf

Edited by Andrew_Russell

Everyday is ride to work day!

+1 +2X a week also take the laaitie to playschool on the mtb. Tough ride those with a 15kg kid on a 15kg bike. Quality time together priceless . Tomorrow's going to be hard & cold. Will advertise this at the office.

+1 +2X a week also take the laaitie to playschool on the mtb. Tough ride those with a 15kg kid on a 15kg bike. Quality time together priceless . Tomorrow's going to be hard & cold. Will advertise this at the office.

Does the laaities weight help with the wind?

Does the laaities weight help with the wind?

Yes it does. Anchors us lekker to the ground so we don't get blown about

Do you guys all have showers at your office?

Would love to ride to work, but don't want to spend the whole day stewing in my juices due to lack of shower.

Ride to work everyday anyway. Usually Wednesday is a longer ride from 0430 but I can do a shorter ride if anyone is keen. Ride from Edenglen to the airport/Kempton park. Latest I can leave is 0540/0550. Need to be at work by 0615. 

Do you guys all have showers at your office?

Would love to ride to work, but don't want to spend the whole day stewing in my juices due to lack of shower.

Yip. Am lucky to have a decent clean shower and change room.

I AM AS THE CROW FLIES 8KM from work, my commutes are 60-80km its all about finding the RIGHT ROUTE :whistling:

Damn...do you take the same route back if you get to work and realise you forgot something?