DARLING BREW EXTREME 2015

DATE: 30 May 2015
Venue: DARLING

RACE START TIMES & ENTRY FEES:
62km: 7:30am R220, late R250
42km: 8:00am R200, late R220
18km: 8:30am R100, late R120

http://www.darlingbrew.co.za/mtb/mtb.html

(I am not the organiser - just helping with awareness.)

62KM 1200M CLIMB AKA: BONE CRUSHER
Look forward to an even more exciting challenge for the Darling Brews’ Extreme long route in 2015, aptly named the bone crusher! The route promises some entertaining single track, a few hills for the climbers and jeep track and farm roads in between. (read more...)

42KM 570M CLIMB AKA: BLACK MIST
The 42 km Darling Brew Extreme route is designed for the moderate rider who enjoys a generous mix of exciting single track and jeep track, can handle a climb or two and is not up for a longer time in the saddle as the 60km riders. (read more...)

18KM 150M CLIMB AKA: SLOW BREW
The 2015 Darling Brew Extreme short route offers all the novices both old and young the opportunity to experience a flat fast ride outside Darling that will give you enough time to stretch the legs before heading back to finish early enough to enjoy fresh beer and tasty food at the race village. (read more...)

Go to Event Page

Already entered the Bone Crusher.

Was an awesome race last year, CANT WAIT FOR THIS YEAR's EDITION!!

Entered the crusher. My friend is the organiser. Looking forward to this year. Last year was a blast.

Tried to enter few times now. Shows as incomplete. If this payment goes off the amount of times I entered my credit card details now I will be plenty pissed! Not even a number or mail address on the site........

• 2 weeks later...

Also can't enter if I pay by credit card. Goes through the process but status remains incomplete. No money off my card either

entry worked for me..doing the Black mist, have decided to suspend my 'NO SANDBAGGING' rule for the forseeable future.

entry worked for me..doing the Black mist, have decided to suspend my 'NO TEABAGGING' rule for the forseeable future.

Fixed

Archived