The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For better or worse, I'm in for the heck of it as well. Will most likely change my team 60 times before Saturday.

Gerald, Just a quick query. The stage 10 winner, when selecting the riders it just says the winner of the stage but the PDF doc I downloaded says the first french rider and not necessarily the stage winner. So what must we pick?

Thanks.

Gerald, Just a quick query. The stage 10 winner, when selecting the riders it just says the winner of the stage but the PDF doc I downloaded says the first french rider and not necessarily the stage winner. So what must we pick?

Thanks.

:blush: - Thanks for the heads-up.

It is/was supposed to be the first French rider across the line, as it is Bastille Day on stage 10. Given that many people have already submitted their teams, I think we'll leave it as is on the Team Selection page... STAGE WINNER.

I'll amend the statement in the PDF doc.

edit: It should read, the first picked rider/team across the line, not necessarily the stage winner.

In the event that the stage winner was not picked, we move down the stage results until we get to the first PICKED winner.

:blush: - Thanks for the heads-up.

It is/was supposed to be the first French rider across the line, as it is Bastille Day on stage 10. Given that many people have already submitted their teams, I think we'll leave it as is on the Team Selection page... STAGE WINNER.

I'll amend the statement in the PDF doc.

edit: It should read, the first picked rider/team across the line, not necessarily the stage winner.

In the event that the stage winner was not picked, we move down the stage results until we get to the first PICKED winner.

Cool thanks. Before I had even read the PDF I was going to pick a frenchman in any case because of the type of the stage and the fact it was bastile day. But iv changed my mind so many times I just wanted to make sure.

:thumbup:

Cool thanks. Before I had even read the PDF I was going to pick a frenchman in any case because of the type of the stage and the fact it was bastile day. But iv changed my mind so many times I just wanted to make sure.

:thumbup:

I picked a Frenchman without even thinking about it - only because of the profile, Bastille day and possible KOM points.

503 entries...

In all the years I have been involved with the competition (2008), I never thought I'd be around to see this many Hubbers taking part, and to think it was originally started by two other hubbers (Nochain and Man with No Name).

Thank you guys - it's a humbling experience to be a part of this.

503 entries...

In all the years I have been involved with the competition (2008), I never thought I'd be around to see this many Hubbers taking part, and to think it was originally started by two other hubbers (Nochain and Man with No Name).

All 3 of you LEGENDS!

MwnN currently to busy to Hub.

Nochain making babies for his own netball team.

Last man standing Gerald....... ;)

Thanks geraldm24 and admin for putting this together, should be fun , think my entry's in.

Cant wait for the tour to start. As for stage 10 , frenchies will go big on " Bastille day " !

But the Gc boys will play for sure.

All 3 of you LEGENDS!

MwnN currently to busy to Hub.

Nochain making babies for his own netball team.

Last man standing Gerald....... ;)

Would be nice if they can somehow find out and enter a team - for old time's sake.

503 entries...

Don't even follow the TDF, entered just for fun. But Kudos to the HubSA team for putting the big yellow button in the header, I'm pretty sure that the reason there are so many entries this year.

I wonder how many active daily users there are on the hub?

the smallprint is the where its at

You can only win the stages cranks if you have a post count > 1000. :)

the smallprint is the where its at

You can only win the stages cranks if you have a post count > 1000. :)

YAY I just make it. Pick me pick me. But whats even cooler is I can buy stuff from you :thumbup:

Archived