The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Hi Gerald, Sorry another question. Can I sub a guy twice? So for eg have in in my team for the first week then remove him on first rest day and then bring him back on the second rest day to do the last week?

No, only once.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, only once.

Yes sorry saw that after I sent. HMM it gets more involved now. My desk is full of A4 paper with notes on riders and rest days and stages and dates. So glad my workload is low today otherwise I wouldn't be able to do that work as this takes preference!

I know the scoring better than most and I'm not sure of the perfect combination.

I am testing various combinations this year to see which yields the best results:

9x GC

9x Sprinters (some punchers included)

9x breakaway riders (that's not even known)

9x normal picks (which is my team submitted for the comp, although no prizes for me).

If you want send me a PM with you alternative picks and I'll run it with these. Don't worry, has nothing to do with the comp and won't be revealed until after the Tour is over.

I know the scoring better than most and I'm not sure of the perfect combination.

I am testing various combinations this year to see which yields the best results:

9x GC

9x Sprinters (some punchers included)

9x breakaway riders (that's not even known)

9x normal picks (which is my team submitted for the comp, although no prizes for me).

If you want send me a PM with you alternative picks and I'll run it with these. Don't worry, has nothing to do with the comp and won't be revealed until after the Tour is over.

I spent almost an hour reading the rules trying to see what the perfect combo was (weighted towards climbers or sprinters or GC). Could not find a loophole to punch through. I think you have it perfectly covered at the best fluke wins (because of points for breakaway, most aggressive, lantern rouge etc.)

I spent almost an hour reading the rules trying to see what the perfect combo was (weighted towards climbers or sprinters or GC). Could not find a loophole to punch through. I think you have it perfectly covered at the best fluke wins (because of points for breakaway, most aggressive, lantern rouge etc.)

Of the 4 jerseys, for me there's 1 jersey that is not worth going after (I only have 1 rider in my starting line up for that competition).

aye ... i donno hey... I am really battling.. I need to stop thinking with my heart dammit.. plus I have hardly any climbers in.. it's this whole obsession I have with the green jersey that is making my life difficult.. I gotta rethink this.

Of the 4 jerseys, for me there's 1 jersey that is not worth going after (I only have 1 rider in my starting line up for that competition).

You don't really have a choice

Seeing as you pick 9 riders.

And I'm assuming that you're referring to the KOM.

I'm beginning to think I have to many puncheurs in my team :wacko:  (and that excludes Sagan who I didn't pick)

I'm beginning to think I have to many puncheurs in my team :wacko:  (and that excludes Sagan who I didn't pick)

We have the same problem..except of course i picked Sagan.. I had to, I could never forgive myself if I didn't... 

I've now had to change my team.. 3 times

Edited by Gen

627 entries...

http://www.daynawallace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/24-hours-countdown-masthead.jpg

to lock down your team start list for the competition.

627 entries...

http://www.daynawallace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/24-hours-countdown-masthead.jpg

to lock down your team start list for the competition.

I would love to see the team of the guy who finishes the Tour in last place.