When should you help out a fellow rider?

NixM

Fokit Rouxtjie, hou nou op huil man.

Jy klink al soos n Roadie

Whahaha we are the world, we are the children

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Rouxtjie here, tough love. Let them walk if they're too lazy to carry spares. 

I am thinking we should start a HUB Fund for Rouxtjie.

BUT

You only help people who

1) Smile and look very happy because of what you did

2) Pics of their Hub Account with more than 1000 posts

3) Except for Blondie, no criteria for her, she qualifies

No no no, it's my spares all I want is to be in the same position I was before. I already give my tiende and support the randburg spca, so I sleep well at night.

You pay for the spares and the logistics involved for what I used and I stop and give my time...that is the deal

Yes

You seem more concerned about as you put it 'zak' than doing something that will help someone that is in need there and then. You have my offer and I'm more than happy to hold true to my word, let's see if you will put your 'zak' where your mouth is and meet it.

I'm with Rouxtjie here, tough love. Let them walk if they're too lazy to carry spares. 

Okay I will remember that next time  :whistling:

Okay I will remember that next time  :whistling:

Excludes people I know......I'll ride 40km back to base camp to pick up a Gilet and some shammy cream for you 

You seem more concerned about as you put it 'zak' than doing something that will help someone that is in need there and then. You have my offer and I'm more than happy to hold true to my word, let's see if you will put your 'zak' where your mouth is and meet it.

I won't lie, that is exactly my concern...zak. I simply cannot afford being a Good Samaritan, i am not interested in your version of the deal, again, charity starts at home. I don't want to fund or match anything that isn't close to my heart so the attempt to bait me into your deal won't work...remember I am the selfish guy as judged by you, ALL I care about is being in the same position as before. I will gladly give my time, but no more.

It's my deal or nothing I am afraid.

BUT

You only help people who

You chasing a unicorn tjom

I won't lie, that is exactly my concern...zak. I simply cannot afford being a Good Samaritan, i am not interested in your version of the deal, again, charity starts at home. I don't want to fund or match anything that isn't close to my heart so the attempt to bait me into your deal won't work...remember I am the selfish guy as judged by you, ALL I care about is being in the same position as before. I will gladly give my time, but no more.

It's my deal or nothing I am afraid.

See you on the spruit, oh gee I forgot to mention that my rear pivots on my lector are creaking bad. Can you make sure you will be around to donate your time?

BUT

You only help people who

Please don't forget about the 'auntie' criteria. Makes one wonder wich head is doing the thinking.

See you on the spruit, oh gee I forgot to mention that my rear pivots on my lector are creaking bad. Can you make sure you will be around to donate your time?

Lol....sorry bud, emergency fixes only, you know the kind that will get you home without klapping n toon. Jammer om van jou *** te hoor wrt the lector, but do us all a favour, fix that creak...nobody likes riding next to a symphony. Think of it as yet another good deed to mankind.

Please don't forget about the 'auntie' criteria. Makes one wonder wich head is doing the thinking.

Oooo, getting feisty now...lekker man.

Yip you got me pegged, sexist / selfish prick...well done dr Phil

Oooo, getting feisty now...lekker man.

Yip you got me pegged, sexist / selfish prick...well done dr Phil

More than happy to be of assistance, anytime you need help and I'm around I will gladly pitch in.

This thread and the "All marshalls are pricks" thread refers. I am prepared to get Hub kit and ride in some races (not the ones I target time) as "mobile mechanic" or something. We all want to do good at times. I am sure we can get a clever Hubber to expand the idea.

This thread and the "All marshalls are pricks" thread refers. I am prepared to get Hub kit and ride in some races (not the ones I target time) as "mobile mechanic" or something. We all want to do good at times. I am sure we can get a clever Hubber to expand the idea.

Or just join the Cows

Archived