Warning Points

Wobbles

I must say the "Warning Points" next to one's name is rather disconcerting. Mine says 0 but why is it there in the first place? It evokes shades of negativity and creates the impression you will be penalised very soon.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful what you say, who you say it to and when.

Big brother is watching.

This is not a "freedom of speech" kind of place...

:ph34r:

CONSTANT REMINDER so the naughty kids behave, must say did slow me down once :whistling:  :whistling: when i got slapped with a "surprise"#2    :whistling:  :whistling:

ever SINCE THEN GOLDEN BOY soet soos stroop

I must say the "Warning Points" next to one's name is rather disconcerting. Mine says 0 but why is it there in the first place? It evokes shades of negativity and creates the impression you will be penalised very soon.

Hi Wobbles,

You raise a good point. Thanks for the feedback.

As-is it's a standard part of the forum template we use, but it would make far more sense to only display this if you have an active warning.

We'll make that change soon.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Wobbles,

You raise a good point. Thanks for the feedback.

As-is it's a standard part of the forum template we use, but it would make far more sense to only display this if you have an active warning.

We'll make that change soon.

Regards,

Matt

When these changes take place will those who have had warnings that are no longer "active" or "in effect" still be able to see when, why etc they had previous warnings?

I was slapped with a warning point about 6 months ago.

I was rather proud of it as it was hard-earned during an altercation with another member who I thought was getting a bit bloody sanctimonious.

So I was a bit annoyed that my badge of honour wasn't visible   :devil:

i still remember when wayne"badass" potgieter was trying her best to convience everyone she was bad :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :whistling:

I was slapped with a warning point about 6 months ago.

I was rather proud of it as it was hard-earned during an altercation with another member who I thought was getting a bit bloody sanctimonious.

So I was a bit annoyed that my badge of honour wasn't visible   :devil:

Screen shot them and post them somewhere on your profile.....

No one's, should I be looking at any?

Do yourself a favour and go have a look at who's recently viewed your profile.

Quite disconcerting. Don't know what other hubbers hope to see when they view my profile. 

Archived