Best Trail Dog Ever?

leaboy

sooooo cool I had a husky that loved doing this - our trails wherent as cool though

trail dogs are awesome :)

Awesome! But what they didn't show, was how many times he ran over the dog while making the video  :P

Edited by SpilledCoffee

Awsome, awsome! Pooch knew the lines well enough.  Short cut all the way!

Lovely vid.

Thanks

Awesome! But what they didn't show, was how many times he ran over the dog while making the video  :P

There were some close calls!

Wicked fast dog and some slick riding too.

Anyone ever ride at Eselfontein near Ceres when the 2 great danes Ben & Bella used to follow? Those 2 monsters could run with you for 2 to 3 hours.

A thousand style points for the pooch,he knows how to pick his lines.

If he was on Strava he would have a few KOMS by now! We normally run at Majik Forrest in Cape Town....and he knows that trail so good by now!

Got some gopro videos as well and uploaded a few to Instagram

Videos like this makes me so nervous!

He goes way to slow down that trail. Can't even outrun the dog. You must see me go when chased by a pooch  :whistling:

I am battling to post the link. Google Brian and Kaia.

I am biased, I have 3 border collies.

Those are some serious ravines... Great video all round. Now if only SANParks would let you do two things at once with the activity card you need for both then my mutts would be in heaven up on table  mountain.

That is the kind of thing that BC's love to do, they are working dog, farm dogs and love to be stretched and stimulated endlessly. I love them to bits, awesome pooches but I won't have one in a city with a suburban lifestyle. Need to buy a farm! ;)