On Test: Giant Reign Advanced 1

Iwan Kemp

Saw the Reign parked outside the Conters coffee shop before I went off onto the trails on my OneTen29. It was mid-morning, assume you had returned from the trails already. But yeah, the bike certainly caught my attention!

Green one ten?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I (conveniently) blame the camera. [emoji14]h34r:

Try shooting with the sunlight behind you and slightly off to either side....or use fill flash when shooting into strong sunlight. You'll get less deep shadows/contrast and richer looking colours.

Yes indeed

Yeah. Talked to you briefly. Marko was the guy saying he'd paint his bike that colour just to make it look like yours, and I was the guy in the blue and green flannel with the mop on his head. 

Try shooting with the sunlight behind you and slightly off to either side....or use fill flash when shooting into strong sunlight. You'll get less deep shadows/contrast and richer looking colours.

pulled it into the shade for one of the shots. And I stood in the path of the sun for one of the others... 

:)

Yeah. Talked to you briefly. Marko was the guy saying he'd paint his bike that colour just to make it look like yours, and I was the guy in the blue and green flannel with the mop on his head. 

Ah right! Ok cool, good to put a face to the Renaissance Man :thumbup:

Sorry I didn't hang round longer to chat to you guys, next time for sure :)

Saw the Reign parked outside the Conters coffee shop before I went off onto the trails on my OneTen29. It was mid-morning, assume you had returned from the trails already. But yeah, the bike certainly caught my attention!

Ah right! Ok cool, good to put a face to the Renaissance Man :thumbup:

Sorry I didn't hang round longer to chat to you guys, next time for sure :)

I  must have just missed you too then as I was chatting to them at the same time and was trying to convince the youngster to slow down for the ou toppies that he was riding with........I was the rider with the fat fatty parked at the coffee shop...just saying

Did anyone else see the dude on the unicycle? Or was it just my pre coffee eyes…….

I must have just missed you too then as I was chatting to them at the same time and was trying to convince the youngster to slow down for the ou toppies that he was riding with........I was the rider with the fat fatty parked at the coffee shop...just saying

The Pyga was around when we rode down.

And the little maniac left me for dead again. It's become a recurring theme and I don't see it getting any better...

I  must have just missed you too then as I was chatting to them at the same time and was trying to convince the youngster to slow down for the ou toppies that he was riding with........I was the rider with the fat fatty parked at the coffee shop...just saying

Nah, this was after we got down... 

And yes, he was good on the climbs. Always (mostly) is... 

Did anyone else see the dude on the unicycle? Or was it just my pre coffee eyes…….

It was real.

That said while we saw him ride up nobody saw him come back down again...

It was real.

That said while we saw him ride up nobody saw him come back down again...

This is true hey.. wonder if he is still up there… or were we that slow...