Where is FRAIL?

mrbaker

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please PM too.

Thinking of you Frail and pray things improve for you - you've inspired many, when I went through Montagu last year I was amazed to hear that you'd shot through in the early hours of the morning blazing a trail to Knysna. You do stuff others only dream about. Keep at it and dont lose sight of your strengths. Wishing you blessings and peace for the times ahead.

Got an update from David, R5300 so far this weekend. Well done hubbers!

Thank you guys and girls.

Forgot to thank you Uni for forwarding the info. Thks!

Guys every bit helps. Every R100 could help get FRAIL get back on his feet. Do it. It feels great..

Sheesh...I leave you guys & girls alone for 1 weekend & you go around doing good deeds without me?

Not cool :cursing:

Bank details please Uni.

I will contribute if FRAIL promises to never start an April Fool's Day thread again :whistling:

Is there nobody who could offer him a job that doesnt entail a lengthy & financially tough start up of a new company?

Hi David

I am very sorry to hear that you are going through such a rof time; I feel for you - I hope my small contribution helps in some  to tide you over the rough patch.

If its any consolation, most people go through terrible times at some stage of their lives - admittedly,some worse than others. You have a large body of people rooting for you here on the hub. I hope you draw comfort from that, and I wish you strength and good health and prosperity.

I really hope you get to keep you bike

Long may you ride!

Kind Regards

Harry

dropped some "love" into  the kity, please let us know before you have to sell your bike, hope it wont come to that :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Archived