2016 Freedom Challenge RASA & RTR Prep

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are 3 riders making their way to Anysberg - Clint, Gerald and Neville.  If I am not mistaken, based on their start dates, Gerald has until Monday to get to Driemersfontein and Clint and Neville have until Tuesday, although Im sure they would love to be there by Saturday to make the finishers dinner.

from what I can see Gerald is group D, Clint/Neville E. Gerald started on the 9th of June, so his 26 day cut-off would be 5th of july, ie. next week tuesday 6am.

t

guys is Pierre in trouble ? he has not moved since this morning and the others are on their way up the du toits pass already.

Its getting really cold in CT and the clouds are moving in fast !

guys is Pierre in trouble ? he has not moved since this morning and the others are on their way up the du toits pass already.

Its getting really cold in CT and the clouds are moving in fast !

Pierre is on the road and moving on Fisantekraal. He's on his way to Diemersfontein.

Pierre is on the road and moving on Fisantekraal. He's on his way to Diemersfontein.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Sir!

oh and Brad v der westuizen seems to be heading back to trouthaven ?

is this correct ?

Soooooooo close Tony and Caren, keep going, just find that jeep track and you are styling all the way to a pizza and a warm shower!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

dirtrider a couple of mins from home - oh boy its been a long year's wait - fantastic achievement

Waiting at the back gate for Pierre.

this is a big deal, there is so much to this story, everyone loves a happy ending, the man deserves his blanket, respect

yessss, looks like Caren and Tony have hit the track - thats touch and go, otherwise there were all sorts of possibilities for them....

com,mon tubed, give us guys the back story - so pleased for him!

on the FC GPS page Caren still seems to be in the valley ?

Is there a problem with Brad? He seems to be back tracking somewhat ? and still at the dam ?

com,mon tubed, give us guys the back story - so pleased for him!

Slowbee, its just that to quit where and how he did last year, it will have gnawed at him for a year, even as he came back home last year one could see that he was gutted he didn't finish. There were then concerns at the way he started off this year in PMB and Day1, as per my previous post - too many sh*ts and giggles, he got caught up in the hype, which is all well and good, but he had a job to do this year and nobody gets a free ride to the end. So there was much relief when he settled down to the navigation and a good rhythm of daily riding - he was always going to do his own thing and do FC his way - but sorry to be a bit blunt he needed to first of all make sure of finishing and then he could fart around.

To his immense credit - he did it his way and he went back and finished - who cares how he behaves for the next 48hrs - he deserves to let himself go.

Archived