Froome Braces for Doping questions

shaper

Thats why everyone calls Valverde and Contador dopers. They ride like proven dopers.

thats why i dont believe in them...open your eyes.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much further must my eyes be open, I just flat out called them doping cheats??

You need to find a new sport to watch then if you dont want to watch guys that possibly dope, in fact I think you may want to stop watching all sport all together.

How much further must my eyes be open, I just flat out called them doping cheats??

You need to find a new sport to watch then if you dont want to watch guys that possibly dope, in fact I think you may want to stop watching all sport all together.

You need to find a new sport to watch then if you dont want to watch guys that possibly dope, in fact I think you may want to stop watching all sport all tog

toemaar wat ou pel. ek sal jou maar daar los.en niks verder se nie.

Oh thank goodness...

Going back under the bridge...?

oh please spare me the drama,ride like a dopper,get called a doper.deal with it.

tiepies..."draadsiter"

Oh thank goodness...

Going back under the bridge.

please hansie was nothing compared to froomey, Froomey does not want to release his vo2max figures to public. the fu####ing arrogance of sky is breathtaking-and the willingness of their bull**** to be accepted without question by the media...unreal...

oh please spare me the drama,ride like a dopper,get called a doper.deal with it.

they have and the answers have been vage- unwillingness to release vo2max figures-that after "team sky" was going to drop him in 2011...its all there..@fuckthehypocrisy just see his tweets on twitter...

oh and you are the reason why i normally choose to keep my "posts/comments" to the minimum.make a point not just useless drivel.

Please make a point, not just useless drivel. :ph34r:

Just state, if you have a problem with just sky, just the top GC guys or the whole peleton.

At least give us a clue what you are angry about?

Stop drifting off topic, people. Let's rather talk a bit about the oke nailed for schnarfing coke half way through the tour. Looks like pot belge is making a comeback (sounds a damn side more fun than EPO, at any rate).

Please make a point, not just useless drivel. :ph34r:

Just state, if you have a problem with just sky, just the top GC guys or the whole peleton.

At least give us a clue what you are angry about?

LAst time i checked the thread was about your main man Froome or is my reading skills letting me down? yes i do have a problem with sky.i have a problem that they are feeding "diet" and all this nonsense of "marginal gains" to the public and the fanboys are all eating it up because you know "my little sunbeam toaster from 1998 is the only thing i know of that can keep 400watts for 10minutes"?

As a side note- you need to get off your little pony and learn to accept that other people will have opinions.YOU can not tell Me to do anything i do not want to....

i have a problem that they are feeding "diet" and all this nonsense of "marginal gains" to the public and the fanboys are all eating it up because you know "my little sunbeam toaster from 1998 is the only thing i know of that can keep 400watts for 10minutes"?

I always have a lag at how gullible people can be. They'll fall for anything, especially 'fans', who elevate sportspeople to hero status. Which is also why I have a lag when sports stars are interviewed. Always a variation of 'ja and it went pretty well and ja I'm pretty happy and uh, ja.' Any one interview is almost indistinguishable from another.

LAst time i checked the thread was about your main man Froome or is my reading skills letting me down? yes i do have a problem with sky.i have a problem that they are feeding "diet" and all this nonsense of "marginal gains" to the public and the fanboys are all eating it up because you know "my little sunbeam toaster from 1998 is the only thing i know of that can keep 400watts for 10minutes"?

As a side note- you need to get off your little pony and learn to accept that other people will have opinions.YOU can not tell Me to do anything i do not want to....

Nobody had a problem with you having the opinion, it was just that none of your posts made much sense.

If you read through the thread there have been people that have voiced their opinions for and against froome and the reasons behind them and that has raised debate.

Your posts on the other hand were not.

Hands up everyone...

Who here supports Chris but is also certain he is totally clean?

Not me.

Who here thinks he is just more rested and in better nick than the others right now.

Me.

Who here, if he was busted, would be seriously pissed, but would move on with their life?

Me.

Who here is filled with impotent rage based on feelings and theories, aimed at apparently only Sky, for no particular reason, maybe because his Fantasy league isn't doing well, and it's a weekday and work is hectic, and possibly it's raining, but maybe not, it could be anything, I don't know... :(

Archived