Bonus

As soon as Chris dropped out, my interest waned...other than praying for T.D. to stay in front of they who shall not be named. Plus I had to work... :( I shall stick to worrying what Warren G does for a living in the 'Lady Pro' thread. #firstworldproblems

Pity.. you missed a good race[emoji6]

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Valverde takes the intermediate sprint and moves into the lead in the green jersey competition by 2 points. . Lol..

Meanwhile.....

EBH takes overall at Tour Of Britain

Some more success for MTNQ!!!????

Good stuff Eddie b

Surely Degelkolb has got to win today...

Tailwind on the course final straight

Johnny D better burst early

Some big firsts here for Aruuuuu and Majka (could he be Contador's successor for GC at Tinkoff) and of course Mine-Cheeze

Oh heres the GC ladder

Final general classification:

1 Fabio Aru (Ita) Astana Pro Team 85:36:13

2 Joaquim Rodriguez (Spa) Katusha 00:00:57

3 Rafal Majka (Pol) Tinkoff-Saxo 00:01:09

4 Nairo Quintana (Col) Movistar 00:01:42

5 Esteban Chaves (Col) Orica-GreenEdge 00:03:10

6 Tom Dumoulin (Ned) Giant-Alpecin 00:03:46

7 Alejandro Valverde Belmonte (Spa) Movistar 00:06:47

8 Mikel Nieve (Spa) Team Sky 00:07:06

9 Daniel Moreno (Spa) Katusha 00:07:12

10 Louis Meintjes (RSA) MTN-Qhubeka 00:10:26

Some big firsts here for Aruuuuu and Majka (could he be Contador's successor for GC at Tinkoff) and of course Mine-Cheeze

Yeah we saw at last yrs TDF that majka had great potential... the future looks good.. also they ride aggressively which is an added bonus.. they'll be punching it out for yrs to come.

Shame hey.. of the 3 grand tours this yr.. VUELTA Def gave us the most entertainment. . Great racing..

And don't forget Chaves, brilliant ride by him as well. The future looks good for some exciting GC racing to come.

image.jpg

Defining moment

totally, but Rodriguez, chaves etc al all made it back to aru from there. Tommy d just ran out of matches eventually. Got to feel for the punters who had money on him for the win at 1000 to 1!

Archived