any way to undo a dodgy buy?

zaney

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This topic really amused me. Start a topic to moan about a dodgy deal and then you don't want to name the asshole.

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:

The very least you can now do is to name. This will prevent others from such dealings.

This topic really amused me. Start a topic to moan about a dodgy deal and then you don't want to name the asshole.

The very least you can now do is to name. This will prevent others from such dealings.

I have to agree.

he has indicated he was aware of the damage after i tried returning them, said that's how he bought them, so it's no longer his problem.

You bought this in January? Why are you briniging it up only now?

Damn. It's a bugger being ripped, even if the seller is unintentionally oblivious.

Before you hoot and shoot, contact Wayne at Rapide. He is very experienced with wheels and he will certainly give you good advise. Plus, he's in Kensington - your hood.

6 Cavan Street,

Kensington

Johannesburg 2094

Mobile: 071 893 5159

thanks, gave him a shout, nothing he can do. 

For everyone's sake, you should name the person...we could be next! :eek:

i was hoping not to, but i guess for everyones sake, as well as an opportunity for him to air his side, i could say it was grant atherton

that sucks - sorry dude

thanks. nothing to be sorry about, just considered school fees judging from the responses. 

didn't mean to amuse anyone, consider it done. 

thanks. nothing to be sorry about, just considered school fees judging from the responses. 

Rouxtjie has a hard and fast 1000 post rule before he does business with anyone. Seems like it might just have some merit.

You bought this in January? Why are you briniging it up only now?

it has been a while, but sending the rims all over to try and get them repaired has taken longer than anticipated. seems i am forever the hopeful gullable dude expecting the best. guess i should change that.

Rouxtjie has a hard and fast 1000 post rule before he does business with anyone. Seems like it might just have some merit.

that's a good rule to have. 

i was hoping not to, but i guess for everyones sake, as well as an opportunity for him to air his side, i could say it was grant atherton

What's his hub name, post a link to his bike hub profile, that's the only way the people on the hub will be able to steer clear of him.

He has 24 posts.

You said he raised concerns about the wheels. You are in Jo'Burg, he's in PE. Did you see the wheels before you bought them?

School fees paid.

Archived