Race for Victory seeding

26er

Just in case someone has been living under a rock the past week or so:

You can expect some wind on Sunday... 

15 knots (27km/h) with gusts of... 27 knots (50km/h)

Haven't done the Argus yet so this will be the strongest wind I have ridden in. :thumbup:  :eek:

Now everyone say it together. "No matter how strong the crosswinds are blowing... stay LEFT of the middle White line"

Windguru predictions:

post-27827-0-82278700-1473429587_thumb.png

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in case someone has been living under a rock the past week or so:

You can expect some wind on Sunday... 

15 knots (27km/h) with gusts of... 27 knots (50km/h)

Haven't done the Argus yet so this will be the strongest wind I have ridden in. :thumbup:  :eek:

Now everyone say it together. "No matter how strong the crosswinds are blowing... stay LEFT of the middle White line"

Windguru predictions:

probably a good thing that my deep sections are in for repairs... and the Propel has be known to have poor handling as it is, so 50km winds at pace will make things interesting.

According to seeding email, number collection only Thurs, Fri and Saterday. But according to website it is still possible to collect on Sunday morning from 5. Does anybody know if one can on Sunday?

I asked at registration and you can collect if you have already registered, just allow time to collect. 

Whats the traffic like getting into the parking ? I see I have about a 80km drive there so early start for me.

Allow some time for congestion as once off the highway its single road. 

I asked at registration and you can collect if you have already registered, just allow time to collect.

Tx Scotty

Already registered or entered? or is it the same thing.

Tx Scotty

Already registered or entered? or is it the same thing.

Collected a piece of paper, or two.

Wind was okay early this morning, but now... #howling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thinking the same thing as you I'm sure. Hoping that it's as calm tmw From 7-11am...not like it is now ????

Jiss if you fellow cyclists DO  NOT keep left of the white line, look for an angry lady on a purple Cannondale screaming at you! Also no littering, bloody roadies are the WORST (i consider myself first and foremost a MTBiker)

Not looking forward to the wind, not not not. And that is like the windiest part of Jozi. My Cape Town days of riding in gale force at Cape Point are over.

probably a good thing that my deep sections are in for repairs... and the Propel has be known to have poor handling as it is, so 50km winds at pace will make things interesting.

don't be like that... you cannot ride a Propel without deep sections... just catch the wind and windsurf it all the way - I am gonna have to... :eek:

Doom prophet ........

lol when you hiding away tmw. I told you so ! By the way it's blowing a gale at the minute ????????????????????????????????????????

don't be like that... you cannot ride a Propel without deep sections... just catch the wind and windsurf it all the way - I am gonna have to... :eek:

Well they haven't come back as yet, was hoping to get them today but didn't happen so on fulcrum racing 3's tomorrow.

Still hope I make it to the start line, praying I get up feeling better.

Archived