[Event] 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour

News bot

I also started the second lap in 8E.  In Lakeside I rode with 3 Savages for a while.  One was riding a stealthy black Cervelo S5.  Very nice bike!

It is stealthy but not an S5, its a scott addict. :P Second lap was so lekker.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a second lap. 3:47 starting in 7H

Bru, you must have been flying on the first lap! That's excellent - well done  :w00t:

Of the guys that did two laps, would be interesting to see what the fastest combined time was. Less than 7 hours??

First argus done and dusted. What an awesome experience. Counting the days until the next one but what do we do in the mean time?

Of the guys that did two laps, would be interesting to see what the fastest combined time was. Less than 7 hours??

Ours was 2:52 and 3:59 so we snuck under even stopping for selfies, bar ones, cokes and wheelies.

First argus done and dusted. What an awesome experience. Counting the days until the next one but what do we do in the mean time?

There are 21 WP winter series road races, then the Pure Savage 222km ride, then spring and one tonner and DC.

Bru, you must have been flying on the first lap! That's excellent - well done  :w00t:

First lap was 2:53 from 1C. 

My total time for 2 laps was 6:40 (2:53 + 3:47)

First lap was 2:53 from 1C. 

Respect, that is brilliant.

I'm quite happy with staying just above 3h myself. I weigh 90kg and don't ride on the road that often - still that time of yours is an inspiration. 

Did both in just under 7 hours, total time 06:59:52, so that is 8 seconds to spare.

2h59 + 3h47 = 6h47

Loved it! Def doing it again next year

Friend of mine had extra entry so did 2nd lap with that entry so not "officially" a 2nd lap.

1st lat 3.08

2nd 4.21

I also started the second lap in 8E.  In Lakeside I rode with 3 Savages for a while.  One was riding a stealthy black Cervelo S5.  Very nice bike!

Here's a super sexy S5 ;)

post-275-0-97336100-1457430560_thumb.jpg

Not having any experience here...

Will there be photo's from Jetline available for us not-so-fast riders? Been trying to see, but it looks like the finish photo's end by about 11:30. Will they upload more as time goes on, or is this it?

And Pure Savage socks  ;)

I would just settle for those hoops.

Saw quite a few of those socks - now I know. 

Archived