RIP cradle MTB route

Furbz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i am saying: 107 posts within a few days.

seems a lot of people care about this trail.

i'd like it to remain the same, you'd like it to become easier.

maybe it should become easier.

anyone care to create a pole?

Title it "should the cradle route be made technically easier"

@patchelicious and co. - you are clearly fighting for it to be easier.

how often do you ride the trail a month?

do you find it to technically challenging?

the old trail rated out of 10. 1 being riding on a tarred rode and 10 being Nation XCO level track. how difficult was the trail before the alterations according to you?

and how difficult is the trail after?

on this note, if it was easy before and they felt the need to change it, is this not misappropriation of funds? there is a far more gnarly bit further up the rode that poses a far bigger threat to new MTBers health and safety.

i think we could learn a lot from a pole. rather than going on what a book tells us to do.

further to this:

who wrote the rule book? does the person mountain bike?

just because i write something in a book doesn't automatically make it right. you seem to want to defend the rule book without knowing anything about it?

please @patchelicious, fill me in on the above. i want to know if your argument has solid backing.

My argument is 100% about how you are carrying on. Nothing else.

My argument is 100% about how you are carrying on. Nothing else.

hang on. so you admit to being a troll?

Whahaha Yip, thats exactly what I am saying... Got you. NOT.

I am calling you one. Think I have said quite blatantly before.

Once you went Nazi on us this thread reached a point of no return, please google Godwins Law, maybe I can teach you something.

If you wanted constructive answers to the questions you raised in the post above, you should maybe have started with that, But you have carried on like a child and now that you are getting childish reactions you want to be taken seriously all of a sudden, reality check time dude.

And you're not? Jeez dude you clearly are highly passionate about this piece of trail of YOURS .... or is there a specific reason you want the trail builders necklaced?

Furbz, you are missing the point !!

Hero have advised what the trail is going to be and that is the end of it.  They have a mandate from their client.

Irrespective of what you or anyone else wants the trail to become... or has become.

On a final note, the trail is free for all to use and the guys who are building it should be commended for the time and effort to give us and newbies something to ride irrespective of difficulty.

Whahaha Yip, thats exactly what I am saying... Got you. NOT.

I am calling you one. Think I have said quite blatantly before.

Once you went Nazi on us this thread reached a point of no return, please google Godwins Law, maybe I can teach you something.

If you wanted constructive answers to the questions you raised in the post above, you should maybe have started with that, But you have carried on like a child and now that you are getting childish reactions you want to be taken seriously all of a sudden, reality check time dude.

i'm not the one sitting on the wall...

come on, what do you have to loose?

answer my questions honestly. any maybe, just maybe the community will benefit from you for once.

as for Godwins Law, was news to me. so thank you. 

Furbz, you are missing the point !!

Hero have advised what the trail is going to be and that is the end of it.  They have a mandate from their client.

Irrespective of what you or anyone else wants the trail to become... or has become.

On a final note, the trail is free for all to use and the guys who are building it should be commended for the time and effort to give us and newbies something to ride irrespective of difficulty.

i fully understand the point.

i just don't agree with it. 

When you dont agree with the majority yet you keep forcing your view on them, its very much like the Apartheid guys... ;)

Sorry for you... not your decision, its the Clients who are paying for it !!

Hence find a new trail to your liking... and move on

And you're not? Jeez dude you clearly are highly passionate about this piece of trail of YOURS .... or is there a specific reason you want the trail builders necklaced?

nope, just brought up a topic that exploded out of proportion. read my first comment, carefully.

if its going to get better thats great. 

now, i'm trolling because i am bored. nice post count by the way  :thumbup:

Sorry for you... not your decision, its the Clients who are paying for it !!

Hence find a new trail to your liking... and move on

and the client is? - us via taxes. so do our voices not count? the actual people who use the trails?

nope, just brought up a topic that exploded out of proportion. read my first comment, carefully.if its going to get better thats great.  now, i'm trolling because i am bored. nice post count by the way  :thumbup:

All one needs to read is the very badly worded title of this thread. RIP....WTF!?

nope, just brought up a topic that exploded out of proportion. read my first comment, carefully.

if its going to get better thats great. 

now, i'm trolling because i am bored. nice post count by the way  :thumbup:

Cheap shot but I'll let it slide  :eek:

Archived