And all the busses have to go up to go down.. that's just mal.. they should just have cancelled the stage or by pass Ventoux..absolutely crazy.

The others were heading down on TV, though. Guess it depends where they were staying. They are heading north tomorrow so Etixx probably thought up and over is better. It is one if the windiest places on earth... We were even warned at our little guest house on a 'calm' day in May.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me smile, every time....

Kenian runners  :clap:

no u did'nt ; 

YOR - vrek funny

The others were heading down on TV, though. Guess it depends where they were staying. They are heading north tomorrow so Etixx probably thought up and over is better. It is one if the windiest places on earth... We were even warned at our little guest house on a 'calm' day in May.

I saw the etixx bus go past on TV but I reckon there was some traffic hey..all those busses and car etc.

Crazy to see how many people are bleating about how unfair this all is on social media! Feel more and more vindicated to avoid social media, as it really seems to attract the lowest common denominator in humanity!

Ok ok.

I have always supported Froome against the abuse he takes, but never been a supporter of him as such.

BUT after the way he has ridden in this Tour, the attacks, the awareness, his gutsy counter today, not tossing his bike, his will to win by running up the hill, but especially his composure after the stage and how he handled the booing and the interview.... I think he is my new guy!

So here goes.... Go Froomey!!

The South Africaness has rubbed off on him, hey!  We never give up, no matter what life and Africa throws our way.  :clap:

I'm not on twitta!

What did Froome's wife / fiancée say about today?

That was one damn interesting stage

No man.. I just mean he is cool enough to be in a team with Sagan.. I've always liked him and have said that if he just left Sky I could publicly like him[emoji6]

And here I thought the Bikehub was a public website and not a private club. :whistling: :ninja:

Agree though, Sagan and Gee on the same team could be loads of fun and a shedload of wins!

Not sure how you haven't killed yourself with only Edge.

In nelspruit [emoji856]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hey.. was it really the fans or was it the bikes.. 4.. why did they need 4 bikes

a75a238e3d4f7177d47062fad50f4102.jpg

Okay I get it the bikes go up to clear the road.. but shees barriers also do that

It takes just one drunken frog or whatever with a knive to cause mayhem at such close courters.

The days of putting up an event of this nature without crowd control are long over. UCI and ASO must accept responsibility - even just a public acknowledgement that they stuffed up, and reprimanding the public for future disruptions, will make some headway.

I like Froome, his tenacity and awareness is something else. (I don't like playboys....)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Confirmed Froome has been vindicated, he need only to cross the finish line on or with a bicycle.

UCI rules require a rider to cross the finish line with a bicycle. Crossing on foot is fine, so long as there’s a bike in hand. A neutral bike counts. 

Oh No Gerrans broke his collarbone in that crash

Again. That thing is made of glass! 

Gotta love this Welsh Dragon on Gee's bike

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2016/07/GerCov.jpg

I reckon blood red would make it even more impressive!

It takes just one drunken frog or whatever with a knive to cause mayhem at such close courters.

The days of putting up an event of this nature without crowd control are long over. UCI and ASO must accept responsibility - even just a public acknowledgement that they stuffed up, and reprimanding the public for future disruptions, will make some headway.

I like Froome, his tenacity and awareness is something else. (I don't like playboys....)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

And that seems to be what happened.. 1 fan fell down and the motorbike had to stop.

Next time ride over the fool.

Archived